Rodan & Fields

h3mech

Everyone seems to be selling these skincare products and from the pictures I have seen the results look amazing. I was just wondering if anyone has used this and what you think. It's a little pricey so I wanted some feedback before I get sucked in.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
This is just another MLM (pyramid) thing. There are much better products you can purchase for a lot less.

Put together a list of things you like about your skin, and also a list of things you do not like. Then, do some research to see what ingredients you need to look for in a skincare line.

Everyone seems to be selling these skincare products and from the pictures I have seen the results look amazing. I was just wondering if anyone has used this and what you think. It's a little pricey so I wanted some feedback before I get sucked in.

Friend of mine sells it. Her skin is much better than it used to be.

myerslss

I personally use Rodan & Fields. I had adult acne. My face hasn't had a blemish in 9 months (I've been using for 10 months.) I can say my skin looks much better and smoother. I have been asked by several friends what I'm using as they have noticed a difference.

h3mech

Thanks for the replies, I did know it was one of those pyramid things but I have seen that some people think they are seeing great results. At 57 I have pretty good skin but do have a few fine lines that could use a little help.