Roger

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thank you Robin...he is doing very well..he is getting his ice bags several times a day..having trouble with the banamine as he keeps blowing whatever muscle I hit :frown: he gets neck, butt even butt swells so I am going to do chest tonight...Today is 7 days in the stall..and 5 days on banamine he seems to walk alot better..I find out later today when he can go out some. He has 10" of shavings and he loves that..he is tied to the wall right now eatting his pulp and legs in ice...thanks for asking..he is such a nice boy and so so special...I really should move him as I am not showing now but heck..heck he is so good (and was worth so much $ :lol) Hope he comes out of this and is still the same old kick butt boy.. :flowers:

Robin

Better get him his job back....I think he loved being a big show horse bordem is probably getting at him... You might have to show him again when time permits....

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Thank you Robin...he is doing very well..he is getting his ice bags several times a day..having trouble with the banamine as he keeps blowing whatever muscle I hit :frown: he gets neck, butt even butt swells so I am going to do chest tonight...Today is 7 days in the stall..and 5 days on banamine he seems to walk alot better..I find out later today when he can go out some. He has 10" of shavings and he loves that..he is tied to the wall right now eatting his pulp and legs in ice...thanks for asking..he is such a nice boy and so so special...I really should move him as I am not showing now but heck..heck he is so good (and was worth so much $ :lol) Hope he comes out of this and is still the same old kick butt boy.. :flowers:

:howdy: Let me know if I can help with anything! even if it's just company while he's on ice! We aquired our percheron because of an abcess and the owners didn't want to fool with it. Soaking 6 times a day for weeks, he took my hubby's back out in the process and he won't ride anymore now. Sometimes it was just nice to have someone there to chat with while messing with his big ol' hoof. :lmao: Is Roger the one that can't eat hay or grain? Can I send him a gift basket? :flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:howdy: Let me know if I can help with anything! even if it's just company while he's on ice! We aquired our percheron because of an abcess and the owners didn't want to fool with it. Soaking 6 times a day for weeks, he took my hubby's back out in the process and he won't ride anymore now. Sometimes it was just nice to have someone there to chat with while messing with his big ol' hoof. :lmao: Is Roger the one that can't eat hay or grain? Can I send him a gift basket? :flowers:

:lmao: Yeah no hay or grain for the big fat guy.... :lmao: I go down and wrap him (he took out another $15 ice bag today) going to use peas tomorrow... :lmao: I leave him tied 2 hrs at a time just wrap and go..I cant sit with him..remember I have mom with alzheimers too... :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
:lmao: Yeah no hay or grain for the big fat guy.... :lmao: I go down and wrap him (he took out another $15 ice bag today) going to use peas tomorrow... :lmao: I leave him tied 2 hrs at a time just wrap and go..I cant sit with him..remember I have mom with alzheimers too... :huggy:

well frozen peas or carrots if he's going to keep eating them. :lmao: I forgot about your mom! I'm just down the street from you (well in St' Mary's county terms) so let me know if you need me for anything!!!! What would you like in his gift basket? Or what can he have? :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
well frozen peas or carrots if he's going to keep eating them. :lmao: I forgot about your mom! I'm just down the street from you (well in St' Mary's county terms) so let me know if you need me for anything!!!! What would you like in his gift basket? Or what can he have? :huggy:

If I tie him with his stall chain he is fine..I made the mistake 2 X..one the first night leaving him loose..he ate both of them..$15 pop..then today I thought I would be nice and tie him to eat his afternoon beet pulp while in ice..and he had just enough room that when he finished eatting he ate off the ice bags again.....grrr...chain it is...

cant have sugar now so no apples...carrots I give him so I have plenty...thanks...lets ride soon...I would love to come and ride on the water with ya..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
If I tie him with his stall chain he is fine..I made the mistake 2 X..one the first night leaving him loose..he ate both of them..$15 pop..then today I thought I would be nice and tie him to eat his afternoon beet pulp while in ice..and he had just enough room that when he finished eatting he ate off the ice bags again.....grrr...chain it is...

cant have sugar now so no apples...carrots I give him so I have plenty...thanks...lets ride soon...I would love to come and ride on the water with ya..

I'm not on the water any longer. We moved from GMF to leasing part of FRF in Hollywood last Aug.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
I'm not on the water any longer. We moved from GMF to leasing part of FRF in Hollywood last Aug.

Holy Moly girl you are right around the corner...pm me your phone numbers please...We can ride you are so close...

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Holy Moly girl you are right around the corner...pm me your phone numbers please...We can ride you are so close...

I TOLD you I was right up the street! :lmao: Peeps, gotta learn them from the :shortbus: :killingme PM on the way! :whistle: I've got enough, you don't even need to bring your own horse. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
I TOLD you I was right up the street! :lmao: Peeps, gotta learn them from the :shortbus: :killingme PM on the way! :whistle: I've got enough, you don't even need to bring your own horse. :lmao:

I have enough too you dont need to bring your horse either :lmao: Have trailer will travel...hell I thought right around the corner ment in Great Mills...I sent you my numbers...talk to you soon..this could be the beginning of something good...lol..

psttt Mingiz and I are going to the honey hole to play the horses in the water Sunday wanna go??

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I have enough too you dont need to bring your horse either :lmao: Have trailer will travel...hell I thought right around the corner ment in Great Mills...I sent you my numbers...talk to you soon..this could be the beginning of something good...lol..

psttt Mingiz and I are going to the honey hole to play the horses in the water Sunday wanna go??

Now now you werern't suppose to tell about our secret honey hole. But that's ok remember I'll be in a tree kissin' :lmao: :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Now now you werern't suppose to tell about our secret honey hole. But that's ok remember I'll be in a tree kissin' :lmao: :razz:

Mingiz has a boyfriend Mingiz has as boyfriend she has a date for Sunday she has a date for Sunday...I did not tell her where the honey hole was yet..she did not say she could go.. :smack:

Ps Loper, Mingiz and I have a rule about not riding other peeps horses but I think Mingiz is getting kinda lax on that rule.. :lmao:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Mingiz has a boyfriend Mingiz has as boyfriend she has a date for Sunday she has a date for Sunday...I did not tell her where the honey hole was yet..she did not say she could go.. :smack:

Ps Loper, Mingiz and I have a rule about not riding other peeps horses but I think Mingiz is getting kinda lax on that rule.. :lmao:

about the secret honey hole... :nono: about the boyfriend :gossip:
and LOPER - I'll swing by and pick ya up! which horse ya wanta take? :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
So I am headed to the barn this am and I hear a horrible noise..I look and Roger has figured out how to mess up his fan through the bars of the stall..he was making the blades rub..I yelled his name and he looked like..NOT ME...... :smack:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
:lmao: :lmao:

By the way.... Did Roger ruin the fan?

No the idiot just pushes on it till the blades rub and sound horrible then he lets it go then he stops it and makes it rub..he just plays with it...grrr