Roger

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
Paso, are you okay with Directions now? We gona have a splash of a good time. :yahoo:

Not sure where it is....I think I will do a drive by first to see the parking area..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I have enough too you dont need to bring your horse either :lmao: Have trailer will travel...hell I thought right around the corner ment in Great Mills...I sent you my numbers...talk to you soon..this could be the beginning of something good...lol..

psttt Mingiz and I are going to the honey hole to play the horses in the water Sunday wanna go??

Wish I could, but we got the manure guy coming tomorrow to clean out the rest of the manure bin. He hauled 2 dump trailer loads tonight and probably has another 3 or 4 to get tomorrow. (been a while since it was cleaned out) spent all day today picking up a round pen from Joe's and gates then replacing fence boards, 2 gates (darn percheron) :lmao:
Plus I'm still a beginner :jameo: I don't know if I can hack keeping up with you girls. I know 2bays is crazy :killingme You'd have to take it real easy on me :huggy: PM me where you are heading and what time just in case. Maybe I can come take pictures if nothing else.

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
about the secret honey hole... :nono: about the boyfriend :gossip:
and LOPER - I'll swing by and pick ya up! which horse ya wanta take? :huggy:

If I could make it, I would take Loper of course... :lmao: But see above post to Paso. Loper fits in the small blue trailer, so we can haul him if need be. Still have to find a truck to buy to pull the 3 horse gooseneck. How's it going with Levin?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
No the idiot just pushes on it till the blades rub and sound horrible then he lets it go then he stops it and makes it rub..he just plays with it...grrr

He's bored the poor guy! Hopefully he can get out for a little bit soon.

K

Katie

If Ashton tried to go in that little trailer you would need to cut him off at the knees.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Katie said:
If Ashton tried to go in that little trailer you would need to cut him off at the knees.

:smack: Ashton isn't 14hh :razz: We'd have to cut Jacob in thirds to fit him in... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Mingiz has a boyfriend Mingiz has as boyfriend she has a date for Sunday she has a date for Sunday...I did not tell her where the honey hole was yet..she did not say she could go.. :smack:

Ps Loper, Mingiz and I have a rule about not riding other peeps horses but I think Mingiz is getting kinda lax on that rule.. :lmao:

Dang you all are hard on poor little me.. :shrug: Stop it your gonna chase the boyfriend away :lmao: :razz: Yes I do have rule about riding other peeps horses. But I will ride ones I know and I'm trusting my new BF won't steer me wrong. :smoochy: You all are just waiting for a good laugh.. aren't cha.... :gossip:

Paso call me when ur arse is up

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Paso call me when ur arse is up

I am up...I cant go...I am on "restriction" daughter had a court date friday (traffic ticket)...we did not tell hubby...trooper friend of the family stopped by Friday while hubby was cutting grass and told him he saw daughter in court..so daughter got her cell phone taken and BROKE in pieces..I got my cell phone taken...daughter needs to get on her own insuance policy, buy a new cell phone..cant go on her senior trip and I cant go riding till he says so...I hate me especially controlling men..

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Pasofever said:
I am up...I cant go...I am on "restriction" daughter had a court date friday (traffic ticket)...we did not tell hubby...trooper friend of the family stopped by Friday while hubby was cutting grass and told him he saw daughter in court..so daughter got her cell phone taken and BROKE in pieces..I got my cell phone taken...daughter needs to get on her own insuance policy, buy a new cell phone..cant go on her senior trip and I cant go riding till he says so...I hate me especially controlling men..

My great uncle was very controlling of my great Aunt. One time he beat her up pretty bad. She waited until he was asleep. Tied him to the bed post and beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat. He NEVER touched her again. They stayed married and their relationship actually got better.

Everybody's gotta sleep sometime. . . . :elaine:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Busterduck said:
My great uncle was very controlling of my great Aunt. One time he beat her up pretty bad. She waited until he was asleep. Tied him to the bed post and beat the crap out of him with a baseball bat. He NEVER touched her again. They stayed married and their relationship actually got better.

Too Funny :lmao:
I had a friend that told me her ex was cheating on her so one night he passed out and she took red finger nail polish and painted all his privates and after they dried they were all stuck together.....I never laughed so hard. Needless to say she divorced him....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Busterduck said:

He locks his bed room door when he sleeps so he must suspect something..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
PrepH4U said:
He expects you to cook for him, right? :whistle:

:nono: I do not cook for him..very rarely..He passes out after I feed him (uncontrolled diabetes has been as high as over 500) so he accuses me of putting stuff in his food..so I dont cook for him.. :lmao:

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
you know the song....about Earl? :burning:

:lmao: :lmao:

Seriously, breaking things is just violence in a smaller form. You need to do something about him. Not that it's any of my business, but it sounds like his anger is out of proportion to the 'crime." Who, amongst us, has not gotten a ticket?? And why should you tell him, knowing how he breaks things?

Personally, I vote for the nail polish on the privates.
Lorena Bobbit comes to mind . . . .