Roof Shingles

queenpwb

My parent just bought a house that need a new roof. So I'm hoping someone on here know where they can get some shingles for a low price. They don't know the exact sq footage but roughly around 300 sq ft. We will be doing the work ourselves(family) so they do not need a contracter for the job.

Last edited:

owenslx3

My parent just bought a house that need a new roof. So I'm hoping someone on here know where they can get some shingles for a low price. They don't know the exact sq footage but roughly around 300 sq ft. We will be doing the work ourselves(family) so they do not need a contracter for the job.

lowes or dysons would probably be your best bet.....but 300 sq ft isnt very much roof....would have to be a very small house

I'm guessing you are misssing a zero. You are looking at 90-120 bundles. Lowes is probably the best. Not much selection, so you may have to order if they don't have what you want.

You'd be looking at about $1000-$1400.

Last edited:

queenpwb

Thanks everyone. They have looked into lowes but I just wanted to shop around in case they can save some money.