Rucci Loves Meat

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Hopefully the younger Rucci was not in charge of the tossed salads at dad's restaurant.

sockgirl77

:lmao:

Attachments

• rucci.jpg
    rucci.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 207

Hannibal

I read this thread and some more information about it over the weekend and have to ask "why is this news?" I understand that Dad is a prominent person in the area but what does the sexual escapades of his son have to do with his ability to serve? I dislike that the sons actions are being used to define his father. More so, I really dislike that they are exposing this kid and outrightly embarassing him for what appears to be a way to shame his father.

Don't get me wrong, I don't stay involved with the politics aspect of the area so I have no real opinion of his abilities. But as a father, I have a hard time with the media taking this approach simply because of who he is.

I mean, could they not have left it with a blurb in the police blotter just like any of "event"? Could they have spared all the details?

sockgirl77

I read this thread and some more information about it over the weekend and have to ask "why is this news?" I understand that Dad is a prominent person in the area but what does the sexual escapades of his son have to do with his ability to serve? I dislike that the sons actions are being used to define his father. More so, I really dislike that they are exposing this kid and outrightly embarassing him for what appears to be a way to shame his father.

Don't get me wrong, I don't stay involved with the politics aspect of the area so I have no real opinion of his abilities. But as a father, I have a hard time with the media taking this approach simply because of who he is.

I mean, could they not have left it with a blurb in the police blotter just like any of "event"? Could they have spared all the details?

This information would have been made public regardless of the father's political ties. People are intrigued by "odd" news.

GW8345

Not White House Approved

Because people like to gossip and this is the local gossip website, hence the reason for three pages so far here.

ChesBchSportsmn

soccer rules

It is news because it apparently involves the rape of a young man. Why is it that rape against males is often laughed at and ridiculed? Granted, the victim in this case may have exercised poor judgment for agreeing to be blind-folded while supposedly getting oral sex from an anonymous woman, but he did not consent to letting the guy give him oral sex. In fact, he reportedly made it clear to the perpetrator that he wanted no homosexual contact. Now, the victim has to live the rest of his life knowing that he received oral homosexual contact against his will.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
It is news because it apparently involves the rape of a young man. Why is it that rape against males is often laughed at and ridiculed? Granted, the victim in this case may have exercised poor judgment for agreeing to be blind-folded while supposedly getting oral sex from an anonymous woman, but he did not consent to letting the guy give him oral sex. In fact, he reportedly made it clear to the perpetrator that he wanted no homosexual contact. Now, the victim has to live the rest of his life knowing that he received oral homosexual contact against his will.

Hopefully he learned a lesson about keeping his wee-wee in his pants too.

Hannibal

This information would have been made public regardless of the father's political ties. People are intrigued by "odd" news.

I agree to the point that it would be "public". But I think you would have found it on the "Police Activity" blotter on the local newspaper in summary form and without 90% of the details had it been John Doe.

sockgirl77

I agree to the point that it would be "public". But I think you would have found it on the "Police Activity" blotter on the local newspaper in summary form and without 90% of the details had it been John Doe.

Do you read the BayNet or SMNewsNet? They both make top headlines out of news like this, even when the crime is committed by a John Doe.

Hannibal

True. And I find this a sad commentary on how things operate "now-a-days". No disrespect to the members here - more just a general statement as I find that society has made a hobby of peering over their fences to see what their neighbors are doing.

sockgirl77

True. And I find this a sad commentary on how things operate "now-a-days". No disrespect to the members here - more just a general statement as I find that society has made a hobby of peering over their fences to see what their neighbors are doing.

This has ALWAYS been an american hobby, the internet has just made it easier.

Hannibal

I don't think anyone is laughing at the core issue. Perhaps the details but that only furthers my point about disclosure. We don't see the details printed when the scenerio involves a woman and man (much more common). That is often procedure in protecting the privacy of the victim. Why are all the details advertised in this instance? I would think that the victim would want this done behind closed doors (pardon the pun) as much as anybody.

Quite honestly, I don't understand why it can't be limited to descriptive features and why people's name are used in the first place. Can you imagine having your name tied to this only to have it be determined there was no wrong doing? What is the victim simply got cold feet? I mean, who knows and I certainly don't care what he's into - but there is no going back from having your name printed in relation to this.

The same would apply to a man/woman scenerio. I can't imagine either party wanting their name tied to it. Now, if found guilty - all bets are of and you lost your right to opinion when you made your choice. And as the victim, it should be your choice as to whether or not you want your name noted.

sockgirl77

I don't think their names were ever leaked, were they?

No. Bad example, because there was no crime other than idiocy. I'll dig up 594 stories about guy on girl rape crimes. They'll all list the rapist. They will not list the victim. The victim is not listed in the OP either. People began to post it other places, but not in this article.