Rucci Loves Meat

GW8345

Not White House Approved
:whistle:Obviously GW8345, you like gossip too. You're on this thread, right?
Um, you posted also, does that mean you like gossip also?

After all, you had to read through just about the entire thread to get to my post.

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'll admit it. I like to make inappropriate jokes and gossip. This tread was a target rich environment for both.:yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
True. And I find this a sad commentary on how things operate "now-a-days". No disrespect to the members here - more just a general statement as I find that society has made a hobby of peering over their fences to see what their neighbors are doing.

This is really no different than the office "water cooler" or the neighborhood "coffee clatch" or neighbors gathering at their clotheslines and fences. People have used those venues for eons to gossip and discuss the "news of the day" This is socializing via the intrawebs in a forum designed to encourage discussion. ...and discuss we do!

FollowTheMoney

Amazing through

It is amazing at the level of investigation and the reporting of this incident is so through. All for some fellatio.
Performed by the son of a county commissioner. NOT the commissioner mind you, just the son of.

So why didn't we have this thoroughness for the DWI charge and conviction of Commissioner Reuben Collins?
We had, maybe, a whole paragraph dedicated to his "indiscretion." And still don't know all the details such
as for this Rucci fellow.
Oh, and not that it matters, ... it doesn't, does it? That he's a muslim? Collins that is.
First Muslim To Run For The Charles County Commissioner Position

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It is amazing at the level of investigation and the reporting of this incident is so through. All for some fellatio.
Performed by the son of a county commissioner. NOT the commissioner mind you, just the son of.

So why didn't we have this thoroughness for the DWI charge and conviction of Commissioner Reuben Collins?
We had, maybe, a whole paragraph dedicated to his "indiscretion." And still don't know all the details such
as for this Rucci fellow.
Oh, and not that it matters, ... it doesn't, does it? That he's a muslim? Collins that is.
First Muslim To Run For The Charles County Commissioner Position
Thousands of people get DUI's every year, very few people get unwanted homosexual knobbers though.

FollowTheMoney

Thousands of people get DUI's every year, very few people get unwanted homosexual knobbers though.
How many are elected leaders in a given community, and running for re-election? A person who is supposed to hold the trust of their community?

Besides, the fellow that received the pleasure had to enjoy it, right?
An unwanted knobber? He wanted it, was just upset it was a dude giving it.

Hank

my war
How many are elected leaders in a given community, and running for re-election? A person who is supposed to hold the trust of their community?

I agree! Its a hard story to swallow.... :yay:

Roman

Um, you posted also, does that mean you like gossip also?

After all, you had to read through just about the entire thread to get to my post.
I did read the entire post, and will admit that gossip is kind of interesting, and if it's truthful gossip, I really like it. I admit it.

ChesBchSportsmn

soccer rules

First, he did not enjoy it. The article said he had difficulty maintaining an erection during the oral stimulation. Second, imagine your daughter having sex with someone she thought was her boyfriend, but for whatever reason it was another man, such as if your daughter was very drunk or half asleep or what have you. Hopefully, you would be appalled. I know of at least one case in which this happened, and the man was rightfully charged and convicted of rape. These two cases are similar in the sense that the victim in each case willfully had sex, but was deceived by the perpetrator into thinking that s(he) was having sex with someone else.