Rummy

SmallTown

Football season!
Of all the great people Bush has around him, you just have to give some extra love to rumsfeld. He just tells it like it is.

"He's either dead, or he's incapacitated, or he's healthy and cowering in some tunnel someplace trying to avoid being caught. What else can one say?" Rumsfeld said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like Rummy - he pretty much speaks plainly without a lot of rigamarole.

Now. What's cool about this war is:
  1. Mission accomplished (for the most part)
  2. Two weeks, baby
  3. Embedded reporters so we can see EXACTLY what's going on there
  4. Made massive fools out of all the peace queers. :lol: So much for Vietnam quagmires, massive civilan deaths and our young fighters coming home in body bags by the thousands.
    [/list=1] I'm going to go back over my predictions and see how I did...

Frank

Chairman of the Board
The only thing is, "I told you so"'s never work with these guys. They either get massive amnesia - like they did regarding the Gulf War and Afghanistan - or they tell you it COULD have been done without war - or they forecast some gloomy future which never comes to pass. You can never tell them they were wrong, because it's a foreign concept.

jimmy

Drunkard
Well, your biggest "I told you so" has yet to come about--the discovery of WMD. Now, I think that they will find them (I don't see how it's possible for Saddam to have gotten rid of ALL those stocks of weapons in so little time with little to no fanfare about it). But there will be many that remain unconvinced, especailly in the international community, until these WMD are found.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Yeah, gotta love him,...

From BBC:

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld says Syria has been ignoring a warning he gave last week about giving military assistance to Iraq and that some senior Iraqis were fleeing to Syria

Oh boy, another war for the muslim hating hawks around here?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by jlabsher
:roflmao: You just don't give up, do you? They're busting on you on MSNBC ( a channel that used to be quite liberal, however they've caught the ratings clue train).

For the record, it's not Muslims I hate - it's terrorists. If those backward hellhole countries happen to be populated with Muslims, that's hardly my fault.

SmallTown

Football season!
since its late tonight, by the time most people see this it will probably be too late. But on the front page of www.usatoday.com there is a video slide show in the top right corner. The 4th (I believe) picture in the show is a great one of rummy. I just love the expression on his face! Oh well, hopefully it will be there in the morning!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
... For the record, it's not Muslims I hate - it's terrorists. If those backward hellhole countries happen to be populated with Muslims, that's hardly my fault.
Forget it Vrai.

It's way more fashionable to hate their neighbors here in the states than it is to hold any animosity towards those filthy little cults and their baby killers. It seems to be a noble cause to strap a bomb to themselves and blow up people going to work on a bus, or holding children in front of them while attacking others, but not to stop similar events through military intervention on the part of the U.S.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The libs have been running around for months going, "Why Iraq? Why not N. Korea? Why not all those other dictatorships?" So there ya go. Bush listened to you.

K

Kain99

You would prefer we simply ignore the problem?

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Originally posted by Kain99
You would prefer we simply ignore the problem?

Problem? The only problem I see is that WII wants WWIII by running his own form of blitzkrieg across all people who aren't bible thumping christians, and imposing the "great" american style of life on every nation whether they want it or not.

I believe even daddy bush said rummy was too much of a hawk for his taste. I guess rummy would fit right in here, if you don't like them shoot 'em or call 'em names. Pretty civilized, huh? That's what makes this country great.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Problem? The only problem I see is that WII wants WWIII by running his own form of blitzkrieg across all people who aren't bible thumping christians, and imposing the "great" american style of life on every nation whether they want it or not.
There you go with that again - can't you come up with something more original or must you merely regurgitate garbage that's already been proven ignorant and wrong?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And that is why the left should be relegated to the dustbin of civilization.

They NEVER learn.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Well, I don't recall anyone proving that my take W's agenda was wrong. Unless you can speak for the administration directly, you only know what fox news tells you and not the administration's true agenda. Rummy often lets things slip when he does his conferences, like he let the possibility of going into Syria and Iran slip out. Haven't noticed that too much reported in the right wing media who is too busy thumping its chest and yelling U-S-A.

And of course, we all know Stalin and Hitler were real liberals, not right wing at all, so who should be relegated to the dustbin of "civilization"? Inclusionists or exclusionists?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:roflmao: You should do comedy!

Where is your evidence that Bush, Powell and Rumsfeld intend to take over the world? This should be good!

:roflmao:

Last edited:

SmallTown

Football season!

And of course, we all know Stalin and Hitler were real liberals, not right wing at all, so who should be relegated to the dustbin of "civilization"? Inclusionists or exclusionists?

oh ####, here we go...

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Sorry, I forgot trying to post an opinion on this board that does not conform with gun-wielding, anglo, right-wing, right-to-life, war mongering, etc, etc. is like fighting with a tar baby. I'm gonna go smoke pot and hang out with beatnicks.

SmallTown

Football season!
Sorry, I forgot trying to post an opinion on this board that does not conform with gun-wielding, anglo, right-wing, right-to-life, war mongering, etc, etc. is like fighting with a tar baby. I'm gonna go smoke pot and hang out with beatnicks.

oh ####

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Rummy often lets things slip when he does his conferences, like he let the possibility of going into Syria and Iran slip out. Haven't noticed that too much reported in the right wing media who is too busy thumping its chest and yelling U-S-A.

Then you don't watch. Seriously. You don't. I've heard the Syria remark about a half-dozen times by now. Of course, I'm just a right wing nut, and I must ONLY watch Fox or read the Washington Times or something. But they cover news conferences and the like, live on - FOX. Repeat after me "Sorry, I'm an idiot".

Heck, it was brought up again in one of his press briefings the other day (as an additional question regarding the flow of persons in and out of Iraq, and where Saddam might have run to). I like Rummy. He says sh*t like that, and Syria packs its bags. He suggests we totally pull out of S. Korea, and the protests over there stop. He doesn't mince words. I don't think he "slips". I think he knows EXACTLY what saying those things will accomplish.