Rumors Gossip Low Blows

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Wow! Very well put! But you know, in the horse world (not just on forums) people can be cruel!! Everyone is right. You just need to watch your back and choose who is a friend and who is someone you should watch! I have learned that not everyone is going to agree with what everyone else is doing with thier horse. One person may agree with scareing the crap out of a horse to make him less spooky and others may tend to try to give him something else to associate the spookyness with and try to calm him that way. Alot of people LOVE sweet feed and alot of people HATE it. In all honesty, you have to do what is best for you and your horse, and forget what anyone else has to say. Yes, people can make suggestions and those are the great people to have around!!! They offer so much insight into a different way of doing things. Its the people that tell you you are a horrible horse owner because you refuse to yank on your horses mouth or beat the crap out of him when he doesnt stand still. All in all, this is just my opinion. I stay out of the fights or issues on the forum because honestly it doesnt concern me. The people who start stuff on here are just trying to get to people or trying to be entertaining! If you ask me, what was going on with Sadie was completely inappropriate. I feel for her. I dont know her personally, I dont think, but I think all of us can agree that she didnt deserve to be berated as she was. I commend her for taking it all in stride! It shows what type of person she is, and honestly, I would love to meet her!
Anywho! I have wasted enough time on here. Just remember that you are who you are and anyone who says your a bad person because of that, just tell them to suck your big toe!!! :lmao::lmao:
Have a great day!!!!!:buddies::yahoo:

Aww thanks:huggy:You can come meet me at my going away party that SOMEONE better be having for me!:lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Aww thanks:huggy:You can come meet me at my going away party that SOMEONE better be having for me!:lmao:

I thought Phyx already cleared you up on that? :whistle: Anyone who DEMANDS a party doesn't deserve one! JMO Anyway, I thought it was a going away trail ride? Am I confused? Wasn't there supposed to be a trail ride somewhere?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:mad::ohwell::bawl::bawl: No body loves me. I will just have to go down to Florida sad and lonely.... But that's okay because I have replacement friends down there already waiting for me!:yahoo::yahoo: I don't really have self esteem issues do I?:whistle::lmao:
I thought Phyx already cleared you up on that? :whistle: Anyone who DEMANDS a party doesn't deserve one! JMO Anyway, I thought it was a going away trail ride? Am I confused? Wasn't there supposed to be a trail ride somewhere?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

I have been accused of being demanding before. Dr. Phil said on TV today to someone "You're a job, not a wife"...I thought that's a good one. (sporatic thought):whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
:mad::ohwell::bawl::bawl: No body loves me. I will just have to go down to Florida sad and lonely.... But that's okay because I have replacement friends down there already waiting for me!:yahoo::yahoo: I don't really have self esteem issues do I?:whistle::lmao:

I thought everyday is a party for you Sadie!!! :yahoo: :buddies:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I thought everyday is a party for you Sadie!!! :yahoo: :buddies:

"There's a party in my tummy oh yummy oh yummy. There's a party in my tummy oh yeah!" (kids song) I have imaginary friends who needs real ones!:whistle: Actually didn't WD say that we are friends? WIth friends like that I certainly don't need enemies!:duel:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:lmao::lmao: You are leaving anyways:whistle:...post it! :lmao:

peanut = python

:lmao:

I will edit it for the forum, since there are minors reading.

"Title everyone likes Frmgirl!":whistle:

Attachments

• Jen and Peanut 3.JPG
    Jen and Peanut 3.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 102