Running/Walking Shoes

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Dear Lusby Mom:

This communication in the forum is very unfortunate. It has turned sour, childish, and is not worth further correspondance after this reply. The information provided to you and others was an attempt to better inform you about the expections concerning your footwear choices. Additionally, the information provided to you was not much different than a response from 1-2 other respondents to your question(s). Fitness4life was just elaborating and confirming some previously provided good information.

Here's what can be said honestly about your experience having firsthand knowledge. Your description of what happened at the store on both occasions is completely false.
Take Care

So you are the owner?? Because if you say you have firsthand knowledge then you must be since it was only the owner, me and my husband in the store. I am not a liar and did make it clear that I was doing ALOT of walking everyday. When I made this original thread I did not talk about the name of the store where I purchased the shoes. You in fact brought the name up. I have only said positive things about the store in the past and have recommended alot of people to go there.

B

Big Fatty

Dear Lusby Mom:

Most of the information that you have received on the forum is incorrect. This process can lead to a lot of misinformation being distributed or communicated. Here's what a knowledgeable professional would tell you:

1. Let the sales person know what you intend to do with the shoes (i.e. walking for exercise, running, cross-training, etc). It appears that you didn't initially communicate this information.

2."Walking" shoes are nothing more than sport casual shoes which are athletic based, and generally utilized for everyday casual walking. There is a fundamental difference between walking for exercise and walking to conduct everyday errands. It is also very important "where" (terrain) and "how" (pronation) you walk. Your intentions should be clearly communicated to the person in the store.

3. Most mid-level styles from any of the top brands (Asics, Brooks, Nike, New Balance, etc.) offer great cushioning and pronation support for running and "walking/fitness for exercise".

4. Always consider fit and comfort first before thinking about fashion. Most people inappropriately select a shoe that they can wear as an everyday fashion shoe, instead of purchasing shoes strictly for some form of exercise.

Dear Lusby Mom:

This communication in the forum is very unfortunate. It has turned sour, childish, and is not worth further correspondance after this reply. The information provided to you and others was an attempt to better inform you about the expections concerning your footwear choices. Additionally, the information provided to you was not much different than a response from 1-2 other respondents to your question(s). Fitness4life was just elaborating and confirming some previously provided good information.

Here's what can be said honestly about your experience having firsthand knowledge. Your description of what happened at the store on both occasions is completely false.

Take Care

Wow. :cds:

Your information provided is nothing in the realm of what is considered "Expert Guidance". How you justify to yourself saying the information presented (prior to you blessing us) being incorrect is hilarious.
You then call someone else here a liar? Wow, nice first few posts....

:bigwhoop: