Rush Limbaugh Rejects White Privilege, Idea That Nation Is Run By White Supremacists On The Breakfast Club

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Moving forward, how do we dismantle white supremacy as a whole moving forward?” Charlamagne asked.

“Well, that’s a whole other show guys because A: you’d have to define what it means to you because I don’t feel like I’m a white supremacist and I don’t think there’s much white supremacy going on out there,” Limbaugh said.

Charlamange responded by providing a broad interpretation of the term, saying that “to me, once again this system is designed to work for the people that it was built by, and that’s white folks, particularly old white men… I think this is the tipping point, and we right now are at a point where we can finally force America to live up to its grand promises of liberty and justice for all and not just liberty and justice for white folks.”

“It has!” Limbaugh said, going on to invite the show’s host to have another conversation in the future. “Look, we’re out of time here. Would you guys like to do this again where we pick it up right at this point? Maybe make a focus of white supremacy.”

Charlamagne said he’d be open to continuing the dialogue if Limbaugh would accept the broad concept as a reality.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/0...-by-white-supremacists-on-the-breakfast-club/

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder if Lenard is still selling drugs these days. If he isn't, then good on him for turning his life around.