Sad day at horselady's barn

T

TWHFAN1

Hi guys. Horselady's hubbies horse passed on last night. Colic they think. Very sad, please say prayers for them and for the Diego to be blessed in the grassy horse heaven above! :0(

Tazgirl

TWHFAN1 said:
Hi guys. Horselady's hubbies horse passed on last night. Colic they think. Very sad, please say prayers for them and for the Diego to be blessed in the grassy horse heaven above! :0(

The Mustang or Bubba? Horselady my prayers are with you guys you were both there for me when Harley died..... If you need anything call me....

TAZ

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
TWHFAN1 said:

I am so very sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to Horselady and her hubby.

T

TWHFAN1

Tazgirl said:
The Mustang or Bubba? Horselady my prayers are with you guys you were both there for me when Harley died..... If you need anything call me....

TAZ

Mustang.....

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
TWHFAN1 said:

I'm so sorry.

Loper

Animal Poor!
TWHFAN1 said:

I'm very SORRY! My thoughts are with them!