Sad Day For WWE Fans

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Eddie Guerrero was found this morning with his toothbrush in his mouth on the bathroom floor. He apparently died while brushing his teeth.
This is horseshit. They're trying to pretend that the perfectly healthy Latino Heat just all of a sudden keeled over while brushing his teeth. Happened so suddenly that he didn't have time to take the toothbrush out of his mouth.

Horseshit.

The only thing that could cause that sudden of a death is the introduction of a fast-acting agent - a hot shot of cocaine or heroine, for example.

I watch TV and I know these things. :jet:

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Just add him to the list that died to young like Hawk of Road Warriors,British Bulldog and Kurt Hanning.I just hope there is no drugs found in his body he was doing so good .

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Just watched the beginning of WWE and it was sad. A tribute was made for him. Everyone was crying :sad:

janey83

Twenty Something
tugboater said:
Just add him to the list that died to young like Hawk of Road Warriors,British Bulldog and Kurt Hanning.I just hope there is no drugs found in his body he was doing so good .

don't forget Owen Hart :sad:

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Some more to add to the list I just found Brian Pillman,Big Boss Man died of a heart attack,Rick Rude And one of the cutiest mangers Miss Elizabeth thanks to Lex Luger getting her hooked on drugs.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

From WWE.com

itsbob

I bowl overhand
They don't know anything yet.. someone gets murdered you don't get the resutls of the autopsy or toxiclogy for two or three weeks.. and this guy wants you to think the autopsy is complete and he has direct access to the person performing it?
BUT it did get his name in the news, and he'll probably headline next weeks WWE big event!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Mary Roach said:
I taped it but we don't have a vcr so I had to use the video camera. It's cool. I felt like a bootlegger!
Make sure you put it in a hermetically sealed container, and protect it, someday that video will be worth tens of thousands of dollars...