Sad news.

Hessian

He was one of those people who defined this place. Every week of so I'd wonder if he was going to pop in and say hello. This place is going to be a little less knowing that he's never going to be back.

Very true...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
He was one of those people who defined this place. Every week of so I'd wonder if he was going to pop in and say hello. This place is going to be a little less knowing that he's never going to be back.

Just saw this thread --- so very sad. He was one of my favorite forumites. I really missed him when he stopped posting. I would search his name periodically after he stopped to see if he was back with more words of wisdom or laugh-inspiring posts. It was always a disappointment when there was nothing new.

Thank you Bann and Foxhound for sharing the news. RIP, bcp. You will be missed greatly. :bawl:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Just saw this thread --- so very sad. He was one of my favorite forumites. I really missed him when he stopped posting. I would search his name periodically after he stopped to see if he was back with more words of wisdom or laugh-inspiring posts. It was always a disappointment when there was nothing new.

Thank you Bann and Foxhound for sharing the news. RIP, bcp. You will be missed greatly. :bawl:

You're welcome. :huggy:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, I sure missed this thread. Like folks said... Bruce had a humor that was an acquired taste. I am honored to have met him.

Pan Lady and Skillet Girl... if you still pop in from time to time, you're in my thoughts that you're doing okay.

acommondisaster

Oh damn. :(

I'm not connected to anyone here; BCP is one of the only ppl who would message me occasionally, usually with a chuckle about something posted. I'll absolutely miss his posts - and like someone else said, the forum will be just a little bit less without him.

My sympathies to all of you who knew him in real life; I know you will miss him.