Sad news...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Yeah, but I think she's on dial-up. :ohwell:
:killingme I use dialup. More like a clock problem, something ain't ticking quite right over there. If you know what I mean. :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Convicted sex offender Joseph Edward Duncan bragged to his 8-year-old captive during more than six weeks on the run, telling her how he used a shotgun and hammer to kill her family after staking out their home for days, court documents show.

Shasta Groene remembered it all and has been providing authorities with details that are building a strong case against Duncan.
Duncan was charged Tuesday with three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of first-degree kidnapping in the deaths of Shasta's mother Brenda Groene, 40, her brother Slade, 13, and Groene's boyfriend Mark McKenzie, 37. If convicted, he could face the death penalty.

"He told her he was out driving around looking for children to kidnap," Kootenai County sheriff's detective Brad Maskell testified during a probable cause hearing. "He ... saw her playing in the yard with her brother and wearing a bathing suit. At that point he chose them as possible kidnap victims."
The piece of scum needs to die NOW :burning: