Sad today

dachsom

My mom passed away today. You think that you are prepared for a loved one's death but when the end comes, you are a basket case. I know she is no longer suffering but the selfish part of me is soooo angry and hurt.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
My mom passed away today. You think that you are prepared for a loved one's death but when the end comes, you are a basket case. I know she is no longer suffering but the selfish part of me is soooo angry and hurt.

I'm sorry.... thoughts and prayers to you and ur family

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

:huggy: Thoughts and prayers for you and the faimly.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom just passed away in June last year. I went through a very long illness caring for her, including many mini & major health crises. Even after all of that and 2 months in Hospice, it was still a shock when it happened.

Remember to take care of yourself in the upcoming days & months. :huggy:

Roman

I lost my Mother when I was 15, and my Father when I was 48. No matter how young, or old you are, it isn't easy There are no words that can make you feel better, but sending prayers your way anyway.

red_explorer

:-(

I am so sorry....My thoughts and prayers are with you. Its never easy....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am sorry for your loss. Mt step-dad passed away December 22nd after a LONG illness. It doesn't make it any easier knowing that it is imminent. My thoughts are with you and your family.