Saddle help.

wwss

Heck, I know how to make saddles after watching the Discovery channel!:lmao: Just like the person on here who claims they teach "with a strong emphasis on dressage principles" and they have never even taken a dressage lesson.:killingme WWSS = WD:whistle:

And here she is again folks! :elaine:

You STILL can't help yerself, huh? :killingme

You still comin to court? :whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
And here she is again folks! :elaine:

You STILL can't help yerself, huh? :killingme

You still comin to court? :whistle:

Who's stirring the pot, hmmmm? It seems to me that Sadie was referring to an unknown psuedonym. Why would that upset you? You started the :elaine: with the comment about Devine's qualifications without any basis for your assumptions. :whistle:

wwss

Who's stirring the pot, hmmmm? It seems to me that Sadie was referring to an unknown psuedonym. Why would that upset you? You started the :elaine: with the comment about Devine's qualifications without any basis for your assumptions. :whistle:

Shady's quote = Just like the person on here who claims they teach "with a strong emphasis on dressage principles" and they have never even taken a dressage lesson. WWSS = WD

:pete: THAT is what I'm callin :elaine:

And what comment you talking about? I just said I didnt know devine was a saddle fitter and chiropractor. :shrug: What was wrong with that? :bigwhoop: You trying to stir up some trouble? :smack:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Shady's quote = Just like the person on here who claims they teach "with a strong emphasis on dressage principles" and they have never even taken a dressage lesson. WWSS = WD

:pete: THAT is what I'm callin :elaine:

And what comment you talking about? I just said I didnt know devine was a saddle fitter and chiropractor. :shrug: What was wrong with that? :bigwhoop: You trying to stir up some trouble? :smack:

Aren't we getting :offtopic: ??? Indy's Mom was just asking for saddle advice. Do you have any for her?

Loper

Animal Poor!

I gave red and SIGNED.. for the devine comment ... can't give red again yet... *pout*

wwss

Aren't we getting :offtopic: ??? Indy's Mom was just asking for saddle advice. Do you have any for her?

Sure, OK. I just thought with all the experts on here you didn't need any advice from me. But if you're really interested. Don't worry about saddles with foam panels. If they are sewn and not stapled, then they can be restuffed, IF you've got a good saddlefitter. It's gonna cost you, but then you'd pay more for a new saddle.

A 16 inch saddle wasn't hard to find 40 or 50 years ago. It was harder to find an 18 inch saddle then. But people have gotten so much bigger now, the saddle size has gone up.

Too many twinkies, I guess :whistle:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Sure, OK. I just thought with all the experts on here you didn't need any advice from me. But if you're really interested. Don't worry about saddles with foam panels. If they are sewn and not stapled, then they can be restuffed, IF you've got a good saddlefitter. It's gonna cost you, but then you'd pay more for a new saddle.

A 16 inch saddle wasn't hard to find 40 or 50 years ago. It was harder to find an 18 inch saddle then. But people have gotten so much bigger now, the saddle size has gone up.

Too many twinkies, I guess :whistle:

Wow, that's real helpful advice. You must be the expert!:whistle: