Saddle Lunch Group

G

GVF

I'll bring some yummy chocolate eclaire desset. Does Chocolate suffice for Extra, extra brownie suck up points?? LOL

So, do I know any of you all personally?? Iv'e been in So. MD my whole life. I should know SOMEONE here. I know fourleaf (Hey Cristi!) and phyxius, and might know others that post here, but not even know it!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Taz and I are on a diet...no chocolate...Taz brings grilled chicken BBQ :yum:

you still ride? Pm me your name see if I know you..do you know me??

G

GVF

I want to ride, but still a bit sore from surgery/radiation. It sucks, but I hope to be back on soon. Could I still come hang?? Oh, The name's Tawna by the way ;)

Oh, Imake some KILLER Chicken skewers!! (In place of the chocolate)

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
Actually food gets you EXTRA points..

note to self....tell Taz how to get in she brings good food.. :huggy:

PPPZZZZZ!!!! I figured it out :yay: hee hee peanut butter and jellie for you :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
GVF said:
I'll bring some yummy chocolate eclaire desset. Does Chocolate suffice for Extra, extra brownie suck up points?? LOL

So, do I know any of you all personally?? Iv'e been in So. MD my whole life. I should know SOMEONE here. I know fourleaf (Hey Cristi!) and phyxius, and might know others that post here, but not even know it!!

Well pm us with your county name and where you grew up :coffee:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Taz and I are on a diet...no chocolate...Taz brings grilled chicken BBQ :yum:

you still ride? Pm me your name see if I know you..do you know me??

:pete: :pete: There are some of us that ride that like and will eat chocolate :smack:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
Or photograph a ride.... :killingme

Are you guys at Maxwell tomorrow? That's actually close to me and I could maybe get my sick self down there and photograph with Loper.