Sadielady Equery

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
i may not be smart but i sure am pretty. i have to work tomorrow. i will check back in a month or so.

This reminds me of that blonde joke about taking two hours to watch 60 Minutes. It'll take tallyhoe a month to work tomorrow.:lmao:

pmsmare

This reminds me of that blonde joke about taking two hours to watch 60 Minutes. It'll take tallyhoe a month to work tomorrow.:lmao:

Seems to me, someone ran out of their medication. The Multiple personalities are surfacing again. You would think there was enough Drama going on within their own barn/ :eyebrow:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
i herd JB put your ugly mug in the Equeiry so i had to see for myself. i guess you guys are buddy buddy again, or maybe she is just happy you left. you did finally leave didnt you. its been so boring around here you had to have.

No, I think WD was missing me, so she put the ad in to make me come back! (stupid icons aren't working again). Just kidding! I know who did it....my favorite group of peeps, but I don't want to drag them into this. Thanks guys, you all have a place to come visit anytime! We are planning a Sea World trip soon.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
wds mom put her in the equery last year. that is why she probably thought shady would do that to. her mom loves her so much she put a full page in for her. shady should have had her mom put her in maybe she would have had a full page . it is like a compotition with those two.

Oh come on....competition would mean that we were even in the same league...WD doesn't show. The last time I heard that WD showed was MANY years ago at MW.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Its sad Sadie that they have to write about you even after you left just to make the forum more interesting to them. You didnt even get to see the ad till this weekend. No one can blame you for drama this time cause you and I were watching Manatees!!!

PS 295 outside Orange Park sucks!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Its sad Sadie that they have to write about you even after you left just to make the forum more interesting to them. You didnt even get to see the ad till this weekend. No one can blame you for drama this time cause you and I were watching Manatees!!!

PS 295 outside Orange Park sucks!!

I saw 4 manatee TODAY!!! I was so excited!! Wish you were here. Thanks for coming to visit.