Safe for sale

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Hey, Camily, do you now the dimensions of the safe? I'm thinking of a place to put it, because I know for damn sure that Bob hasn't thought about that part of the acquisition yet. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Hey, Camily, do you now the dimensions of the safe? I'm thinking of a place to put it, because I know for damn sure that Bob hasn't thought about that part of the acquisition yet. :lol:

Yep, got it all figured out.

Stuck away in a corner where if you aren't looking for it you aren't going to find it..

and where bubba won't be curious as to what it is.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
IF it had a glass front, then in the living room, next to the TV, right below where I'm going to put the deer head..

but this one belongs in a closet.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Yep, got it all figured out.

Stuck away in a corner where if you aren't looking for it you aren't going to find it..

and where bubba won't be curious as to what it is.
And just where is that?

In the garage, I hope.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Hey if it's the design I am thinking it's pretty light, at the most 100 pounds or so.

You can always re-paint it to match the room :shrug:

that's what I was thinking.. Either white Krylon to match the living room walls, OR black Kryolon to match the TV cabinet.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
that's what I was thinking.. Either white Krylon to match the living room walls, OR black Kryolon to match the TV cabinet.

I would go with a dark color. I know whenever I put a gun away usually I oil it down and clean it first. If you go with white you might see oil prints easier.

yankee44

Daym I saw this thread to late.

My wife would kill me though I got 16 guns and a 15 gun cabnit now, so if that one holds 7 I would be able to get 6 more :killingme