Santa Clause is Coming to Town

mainman

Set Trippin
Was on TV last night, shorty and I are watching... Now I know this is not the first time he and I have watched it but anyways... During one of the songs, I was singing along with the TV to which shorty says...

Shorty: "How do you know this song?"
MM: "This show was coming on when I was your age shorty"
Shorty: "You mean this same show was on when you were 6?"
MM: "Yes, it was"
Shorty: "Well how come it's not black and white? :confused:"

:tantrum I'm not that old!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ha!

mainman said:
Was on TV last night, shorty and I are watching... Now I know this is not the first time he and I have watched it but anyways... During one of the songs, I was singing along with the TV to which shorty says...

...atta boy! Bust the ol' mans chops! :lmao:

meangirl

Nice lady!
mainman said:

:roflmao:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I think its the ABC Family channel that is having a Holiday shows marathon all day Saturday. I plan on watching all those good shows we watched when we were kids with my 2 year old. Heat Mizer was on the other day getting his butt ripped my Mrs.Claus for not letting the south have some snow. That was a classic song. He's too much da da da da daaaaaaaaaaa da :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
mainman said:

That's funny!

Did you tell him that you had to actually get up to change the channel when you were a kid? :lol:

Elle

Happy Camper!
flomaster said:
I think its the ABC Family channel that is having a Holiday shows marathon all day Saturday. I plan on watching all those good shows we watched when we were kids with my 2 year old. Heat Mizer was on the other day getting his butt ripped my Mrs.Claus for not letting the south have some snow. That was a classic song. He's too much da da da da daaaaaaaaaaa da :lmao:
You can view the entire schedule here

C-Murda

hah, I hope so, I had my kids send letter to da peanutz and tell them dat they need a ghetto version of charlie brown. They could have Charles Black, the head mofo in charge, runnin the ghetto. Lionus, the crackhead that smokes pole for cheeseburgers and crack. Loosey, the chickenhead who gives it up for anything. and of course SnooPee, the ghetto rottweiler that pisses on bums, crackheads, and drunks.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
C-Murda said:
hah, I hope so, I had my kids send letter to da peanutz and tell them dat they need a ghetto version of charlie brown. They could have Charles Black, the head mofo in charge, runnin the ghetto. Lionus, the crackhead that smokes pole for cheeseburgers and crack. Loosey, the chickenhead who gives it up for anything. and of course SnooPee, the ghetto rottweiler that pisses on bums, crackheads, and drunks.

I am fairly new to these forums and I have seen your posts before. I have to ask. Are you for real?

C-Murda

flomaster said:
I am fairly new to these forums and I have seen your posts before. I have to ask. Are you for real?

of course Im real, I'm a hard hitting brotha, strait of the murderous streets of the CPT. Im no ones MPD or any of that crap. You all are gonna go crazy when you meet me for reals

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
C-Murda said:
of course Im real, I'm a hard hitting brotha, strait of the murderous streets of the CPT. Im no ones MPD or any of that crap. You all are gonna go crazy when you meet me for reals

Whatever trips your trigger. :bigwhoop:

nomoney

C-Murda said:
Hopefuly BET has some Kwaanza shows on

Son brought a kwanzaa book home from school the other day, dad asked him "what's kwanzaa?" son replied, "it's like christmas, but for Chinese people"

:lmao:

mizteresa1965

mainman said:

We watched it too!! And when I started singing "Put one foot in front of the other........." my 16 year looked at me like I was crazy! Then my husband started singing.........she cracked up!! :lmao:

You know Rudolph is on friday night at 8pm!! :popcorn:

Last edited: