Santa Clause is Coming to Town

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Was on TV last night, shorty and I are watching... Now I know this is not the first time he and I have watched it but anyways... During one of the songs, I was singing along with the TV to which shorty says...

Shorty: "How do you know this song?"
MM: "This show was coming on when I was your age shorty"
Shorty: "You mean this same show was on when you were 6?"
MM: "Yes, it was"
Shorty: "Well how come it's not black and white? :confused:"

:tantrum I'm not that old!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :killingme

Be thankful he didn't ask you why it wasn't a silent picture. :yikes: :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
mizteresa1965 said:
We watched it too!! And when I started singing "Put one foot in front of the other........." my 16 year looked at me like I was crazy! Then my husband started singing.........she cracked up!! :lmao:

You know Rudolph is one friday night at 8pm!! :popcorn:
That was the song I was singing along with too... :roflmao:

NO, I did not know that, I will have to TIVO it...:lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Did you tell him that you had to actually get up to change the channel when you were a kid? :lol:

:yeahthat: That's when kids WERE the remotes. :clickclickclick: :roflmao:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
jazz lady said:
We had a set like that too. :high5: Plus rabbit ears with foil on the ends. :lmao:

Our first remote consisted of an extension type cord with a white knob and a green and red button. Green for on and red for off. Hours of entertainment. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
flomaster said:
Our first remote consisted of an extension type cord with a white knob and a green and red button. Green for on and red for off. Hours of entertainment. :lmao:

Almost as much fun as Pong. :lmao:

mizteresa1965

:lmao: :killingme Ha!! When I was a kid, and I'm not THAT old..........I had a little portable black and white with a hanger wrapped in foil as antenna!!!!