• Same because we'd redefine down what sarcasm is

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I thought sarcasm is where they buried victims of sars

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...if sarcasm was declared illegal, at least in public places, bars, restaurants and such and, especially, the forums, would communication be better, worse or the same and, if better, would it be because more thought is required if you can't use sarcasm or, also, if better, would it be because there would be so many fewer words to wade through and, further, if worse, would it be because few can make a point unless it is sarcastic or, if worse, would it be simply that conversation is too sterile for the modern American intellectual palette and, finally, if the same, would it be because Americans will always find a way around the rules anyway, or, if the same, would it be because we simply end up redefining what is or is not sarcastic?

Wait for the damn poll.

Multi choice.

J

jaybeeztoo

If sarcasm were banned, I would have to STFU. I am the most sarcastic person I know :shrug:

T

toppick08

...if sarcasm was declared illegal, at least in public places, bars, restaurants and such and, especially, the forums, would communication be better, worse or the same and, if better, would it be because more thought is required if you can't use sarcasm or, also, if better, would it be because there would be so many fewer words to wade through and, further, if worse, would it be because few can make a point unless it is sarcastic or, if worse, would it be simply that conversation is too sterile for the modern American intellectual palette and, finally, if the same, would it be because Americans will always find a way around the rules anyway, or, if the same, would it be because we simply end up redefining what is or is not sarcastic?

Wait for the damn poll.

Multi choice.

Thanks, azzhole, you got me an infraction for being sarcastic.......against Molake.....:smack:

A

amotley

i would be unable to speak if this were the case that would be good for some but bad for me :popcorn:

bcp

In My Opinion
whats next, ban people from making fun of other peoples mistakes or misfortune?
without that there could be no comedy. All comedy involves another persons misfortune and or sarcastic response.

J

jaybeeztoo

without that there could be no comedy. All comedy involves another persons misfortune and or sarcastic response.

Hey buddy, time to change your siggy :tap:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

Thanks, azzhole, you got me an infraction for being sarcastic.......against Molake.....:smack:

...you know, I guess I just missed the whole black/white and you with a noose in the whitehouse humor and sarcasm of it all. Kiss my ever loving if you think that's my fault what you wrote.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's...

...not pretend that we're in any danger of having too little sarcasm around here. If only we could hook the excess up to our fuel tanks and burn it...some of us would become perpetual motion machines.

:buddies:

bcp

In My Opinion
I can already fuel my truck with a couple chili cheese steaks a 12 pack of beer and a garden hose.

T

toppick08

...you know, I guess I just missed the whole black/white and you with a noose in the whitehouse humor and sarcasm of it all. Kiss my ever loving if you think that's my fault what you wrote.

No Larry, I don't blame others for my choices...sorry to have offended you, I was being ::sarcasm:......:rolleyes:

bcp

In My Opinion
one should never hide behind sarcastic responses when displaying their true feelings.

I dont.