bknarw

Attire Monitor
Food List

Sxy- "pot" salad
Pixie- Chips and dip
Cat- (some 'meat product')
someone else, and I forget who...- Three Bean Salad
Christy- Artichoke Dip

It's comin' along. What's everyone else bringing?
By the way, as I said, I'll have some beers, but it's mostly BYOB, if that's all right with y'all.
We have a really good beer cooler...the big round kind you see in store displays.
If you can, bring ice!

Thanx...

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm also bringing a bottle of tequilla. I might be convinced to bring something else also if anyone has any ideas.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Biting my tongue...

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I'm also bringing a bottle of tequilla. I might be convinced to bring something else also if anyone has any ideas.

SO many ways we could go with this...
:biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
DO I NEED TO STEP IN BETWEEN YOU TWO!! (besides...I like to get smacked:eek: )

Anyway...do I hear my par-tay coordinates assistance needed??

If so let me know. :)

And we will be there. I dunno about mr. fuzz bringing the case of carona's I might **** block him from that. LOL! Just kidding. Anyway...
let me know if you need any help. :cheesy:

Jess will be there well before I get there...and so...everyone must stay until I get there. I MEAN IT!!

Last edited:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
I NEED TO STEP IN BETWEEN YOU TWO!! (besides...I like to get smacked:eek: )

Anyway...do I hear my par-tay coordinates assistance needed??

If so let me know. :)

And we will be there. I dunno about mr. fuzz bringing the case of carona's I might **** block him from that. LOL! Just kidding. Anyway...
let me know if you need any help. :cheesy:

So far...so good, I think, but if you'd like to keep track of the food, that'd be good!
If he's bringing a case of corona's, what are YOU going to drink?

watercolor

yeah yeah
omm...DUH!!!
what is my name...not my bold name..but the other one under it. If you got ice..and a blender...then we are all good. but if no blender..I will tag along mine. And since my friend who likes to spank me is bringing tequilla..we shall be all good! LOL

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
omm...DUH!!!
what is my name...not my bold name..but the other one under it. If you got ice..and a blender...then we are all good. but if no blender..I will tag along mine. And since my friend who likes to spank me is bringing tequilla..we shall be all good! LOL

Bring the blender!
EX-cellent idea...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
PARTY WAS GREAT!

Thanks BK. The party was a lot of fun. Getting to know Sxy, Christy and their families was great...they have some great kids. Sierra, Pixie..you guys are a riot! Fuzzy..you got there just about the time we were leaving so we didn't get to visit much and I completely missed Watercolor and I wanted to meet her. Sharon and her husband were the early birds along with Otter and I and we enjoyed finding out that we know pretty much all of the same people from our younger years!!!

BK's bluefish was outstanding!! Best batter I've ever had..I think you missed your calling. The cottage is great and I could sit on the beach for days.

Remember, this Saturday the party's at our place and we hope everyone can make it and for those of you we missed at BK's, we hope you can make it this Saturday!!

Catt

Christy

b*tch rocket
I have to say!

We had a FABULOUS time! It was the nicest, low stress, get together I've ever had (probably cause I didn't have to play hostess! :cool: ) Kudos to you BK and everyone who was there. My kids just can't stop talking about it, and I didn't have to yell at my kids once, they were so entertained! I give it out to Otter and BK, who dazzled and amazed my kids with their knowledge on Bay junk! :roflmao:

fuzzyng

Let me be the second to say: The party was a blast! No doubt bout it! BK: your party was a BLAST! Your cottage rocks and your blue fished kick ass, man! :biggrin:

Now, let me, though, be the first to appologize for my guest, Andrew, and his actions through out the night. I know a lot of you ran into him and he probabaly plucked at a nerve, or two. I am SO sorry for whomever's cell phone he got a hold of, and I'm also writing personally to others I know he got under their skin. If I knew he was going to make an ass of himself and be such a pest, he wouldn't of been brought along. I didn't realize he was going to get so trashed, and I didn't realize he was going to become an angry drunk, either.

Unfortanitly, I know his actions reflected back on us, and I hope you guys dont stop loving us like you do because of what happened with him... We loved hanging out with you all SO much and would hate to think we won't be able to again.

I just feel REAL BAD about what he put people through, again, I'm sorry.

watercolor

yeah yeah
yes...I will have to crawl out from under the table and apologize also. I feel utterly bad for that happening and having so many people get erked out over it. I dont know what got into him or whatever. Im sorry. :frown:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Fuzzy, and Watercolor.... Not to worry! It's our fault for not bringing some duct tape to seal that trap shut!!! :roflmao: Actually, everyone gets a little overly toasted every once in a while and makes a complete arse of themselves! Don't think any of us can cast any stones, as we've been there, done that!

Great meeting the both of you!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Darn I missed it

Originally posted by Christy
It's our fault for not bringing some duct tape to seal that trap shut!!! :roflmao:
I had some duct tape too. That's what I get for leaving early to come home and take my Geritol. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Had a great time :martini: ! It was nice to see you all again. I will see everyone this weekend at Catt and Otter's and hopefully more!

SxyPrincess

I had a really good time and enjoyed meeting everyone that missed Christy & Steve's party.

I'm still finding sand around the house from my daughter (who had a GREAT time.) She is so looking forward to hanging with Zoe, again. :biggrin: