Save the date announcements?

Blondie76

Speedy70 said:
Awesome! Let me know if you have any other questions. I love this kind of stuff!

Now that I think about it more...I think I did the cards in Publisher and the magnets in Word.

I do have a question regarding the magnet - was the whole rectangular part the magnet or just the circle part with the date? Did you buy the magnet with the flowers on it and all you had to do was print the date on the magnet?

Blondie76 said:
I do have a question regarding the magnet - was the whole rectangular part the magnet or just the circle part with the date? Did you buy the magnet with the flowers on it and all you had to do was print the date on the magnet?

They were blank (white), rectangular magnets. I added the picture of the flowers and the circle with the text.

snow_angel2000

Blondie76 said:
Hi ladies - I was wondering if anyone ever sent out (or know anyone that did) save the date announcements for a wedding? Mine is set for August and I have quite a few people that will be coming in from out of town. How soon should I send them out?

Save the Dates should be sent out as soon as you know the date, kind of as a heads-up to everyone. Invitations should be sent out 5-6 months prior with RSVPs requested back no later than a month before the wedding so you have time to adjust with caterers, etc. At least this is my understanding from all the research I've been trying to do. I'm sooooooooo lost lol Good luck!

Congratulations! I'm getting married this summer also, but in July.

Blondie76 said:
Hi ladies - I was wondering if anyone ever sent out (or know anyone that did) save the date announcements for a wedding? Mine is set for August and I have quite a few people that will be coming in from out of town. How soon should I send them out?

Did you ever decide on these??