Scalped in Prince Frederick?

nmpali

I got a coupon in Valpack for 10% off and I'm debating about getting my bangs cut so I just may go.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Loved it! Very, very nice place. Offered me a glass of wine when I got there. Layed out beautifully. They offer facials, massages, pedicures as well as the usual hair services.

They have a referral program so if you try them out, tell 'em Catt sent you. :yay:

cattitude said:
Loved it! Very, very nice place. Offered me a glass of wine when I got there. Layed out beautifully. They offer facials, massages, pedicures as well as the usual hair services.

They have a referral program so if you try them out, tell 'em Catt sent you. :yay:

It's nice to see Margaret's been able to offer more services. They only did makeup and hair in the old shop.

So, what'd you have done? :snacks:

Speedy70 said:
It's nice to see Margaret's been able to offer more services. They only did makeup and hair in the old shop.

It's just Margaret now? Didn't she have the one in Upper Marlboro w/ Antoinette?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speedy70 said:

Just a cut, have an appointment in a month for highlights and cut.

Margaret was introduced to me as the owner. It's a big place. They have a very good selection of products for hair as well as skin.

They do makeup and also have photography services.

cattitude said:
Just a cut, have an appointment in a month for highlights and cut.

Margaret was introduced to me as the owner. It's a big place. They have a very good selection of products for hair as well as skin.

She's a tall glass of water, isn't she? :lol:

I'll have to see if their website has their menu. I'm interested in checking out a few things. :whistle:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speedy70 said:
She's a tall glass of water, isn't she? :lol:

I'll have to see if their website has their menu. I'm interested in checking out a few things. :whistle:

Verrrrrry tall.

I have the menu.

Speedy70 said:
It was the same then too.
I was right...Margaret and Antoinette owned the one in Upper Marlboro. They split the partnership Margaret stayed up there for a while and then to PF.