Scalped

Daffy

Hey guys..
Had anyone been to the Scalped salon in calvert by the courthouse? What do you think?

I went there for the first time last year and became instantly hooked! I needed a new look and they helped me find it. They were the first place I've been that actually took the time to sit down and talk with me to find out what I wanted, what would work with my (lack of) hair styling skills and morning schedule. I may never go anywhere else!

Of course the never ending glass of wine didn't hurt. :lmao:

H

HouseCat

The place is very nice if you're into atmosphere and all that fancy stuff. People are friendly. Personally, I think I could've got the same haircut at Fantastic Sams, but it was just a simple cut/trim, and not anything extensive. Were I in need of color/something equally involved, I'm sure they would do a good job and I will probably go back. They are a bit over the norm/price for a haircut, but its not ridiculous. (Depends on what is within your means)

They do things like that. If they are running behind or see you waiting, they will set you up with a hand massage/treatment or other little service. I can't say enough good things about the place. They really want you to enjoy your time there.
I agree!:yay: Margaret has always been all about great service. I went to the one in Upper Marlboro. I followed Joanne from there when she opened her own shop & she's the same way. I have always felt at home in both places.