scanner anyone

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Daughter just sent me a text says spring Ridge middle school is on fire. . Anyone confirm?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Yep, We just got home from the kids play that ended at 9pm. I certainly hope not much damage is done. Two more performances to go.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
From Southern Maryland Breaking News on FB:

St Mary's County - Bay District *Update* *School Fire* (Spring Ridge Middle School) Fire reported out now, asking for the "Fire Marshal" who is responding from Baltimore City

Danzig

photos and story will be up soon (getting a few more facts together)
Fire was contained to one room.
Firefighters from multiple jurisdictions did a great job.
Fire appeared to start from a large window AC unit.
HEAVY SMOKE DAMAGE, not surprised if there is a closure or partial closure tomorrow.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
photos and story will be up soon (getting a few more facts together)
Fire was contained to one room.
Firefighters from multiple jurisdictions did a great job.
Fire appeared to start from a large window AC unit.
HEAVY SMOKE DAMAGE, not surprised if there is a closure or partial closure tomorrow.

No school tomorrow for kids. It is a professional day for staff. The school play is supposed to go on again tomorrow evening though.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
He's probably still getting the facts together. :lol:

well I do know it was 945ish....

cuz i was following the B&E in the area.... so my place was on lockdown and locked and loaded.... and i was getting ready to go to bed at that time... heard the call go out and thought... daymn I should call my friend cuz she works there :jameo:.... looked and saw it was almost 10 and said....eff it... tell her later :killingme

sockgirl77

well I do know it was 945ish....

cuz i was following the B&E in the area.... so my place was on lockdown and locked and loaded.... and i was getting ready to go to bed at that time... heard the call go out and thought... daymn I should call my friend cuz she works there :jameo:.... looked and saw it was almost 10 and said....eff it... tell her later :killingme

Atleast his pics were great. BayNet's are horrible.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Atleast his pics were great.

:yeahthat:

Servpro was there this morning. That's a lot of smoke and soot damage though.

I find it odd that they are still using window unit AC in schools. How inefficient. It seems like they could have taken money from the feel good "green" projects that do little and made a much larger impact making HVAC systems efficient.