Scary -- Home invasion in Mechanicsville

officeguy

So Im to assume the term "Assault Rifle" is being used as a plotically correct term as coined by the Obama Administration - which really means- sling shots...

The 'Assault weapon' misnomer goes back to when the O was still in his political diapers.

OldHillcrestGuy

I was just at the farmers market at the library and I asked the question to the fella I was buying cantolopes from and he knew nothing about it. Like someone mentioned if it was a Amish house everyone in the Amish community would know. He did say just about all the houses on that road are Amish with the exception of that little apt building/house and a old farm house at the end of the road.
They must have roughed up the occupants, EMS got a call for injured person. It probably wasnt a random incident, would not be surprised if drugs were involved.

glhs837

Power with Control
they use banks and have checking accounts

Yep, used to see it all the time when I worked at 84 up that way, the men would take the "Amish 18-Wheeler" six horse wagon around back to load up a garage package, the lady of the family would come in with her check book.

OldHillcrestGuy

i just reread the article from baynet and smnewsnet and missed the part about the apartments. can you post the article?

Nothing was said about apartments in the first couple of news releases, but I did see it in the Enterprise. It figured it was that place. Theres been lots of incidences there over the years.

nobody really

I need a nap
Nothing was said about apartments in the first couple of news releases, but I did see it in the Enterprise. It figured it was that place. Theres been lots of incidences there over the years.

well, i'm glad it appears to not be random, and that it wasn't the amish. it would've sucked it they robbed the amish.

DannyMotorcycle

i don't know where in mechanicsville, but good grief, they couldn't scope the place out and do it when nobody was home?

good point though, maybe they did know the people who lived there.

I think you're being a little unreasonable expecting reason from unreasonable people.