Schiavo Autopsy Shows Massive Brain Damage

tomchamp

Right! Autopsy!

RoseRed said:
Human dissection grosses you out? You might not fit in very well here.

Had one earlier..feeling a little inside out right now! Your welcome for the entertainment! Love all.. :kiss:

B

Bruzilla

And now the spin begins. The Schindlers are already questioning the validity of the autospsy... so I guess you can add the doctor who did the postmortum exam into the "league of conspiracy" that the Schindlers and many Republicans lumped the doctors and judges who had handled this case for close to two decades.

It turned out the Schindlers were manufacturing evidence by moving a balloon to match Schiavo's movements, rather than Schiavo moving her head/eyes to follow the balloon. And I just heard Sean Hannity going on about all of the broken bones she had, and how while the autopsy might show she was "brain damaged" it doesn't account for how she had so many broken bones. I guess he was still listening to the Schindler's crap as the autopsy revealed no signs of broken bones, trauma, poisoning, etc. He also said that the autopsy "confirms" his feelings that she never had bulemia or a heart attack - because there were no "enzymes." The autopsy did not look for indications of bulemia because the patient hadn't been bulemic for 14 years, and the CK enzyme that doctors use to do an immediate check for a heart attack return to normal after 36 hours or so. Even the level of cardiac muscle proteins that doctors can use to back up the enzyme test return to normal after 10 to 14 days. After 14 years there's no evidence of a heart attack to reveal.

I would love to see Michael Schiavo take the Schindlers, their cronies, and all of these other DFs who labled him as a gold digging wife murderer and just sue the hell out of every one of them.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Bruzilla said:
I would love to see Michael Schiavo take the Schindlers, their cronies, and all of these other DFs who labled him as a gold digging wife murderer and just sue the hell out of every one of them.

Couldn't he get them on libel or slander? (can't remember which applies)

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Bruzilla said:

Ah, but there is something to say about instinct... Sorry, but you're looking for physical evidence to put to rest concerns for a loved one that go beyond a 14 year autopsy viability schematic... The parameters have more to do with decades of emotional and physical abuse and what went on between husband and wife. Experience has taught me to look at things scientifically, psychologically and realistically... Instinctually, I hope that he will reap what he sowed, whatever the case may be.

N

newtosomd

virgovictoria said:
Ah, but there is something to say about instinct... Sorry, but you're looking for physical evidence to put to rest concerns for a loved one that go beyond a 14 year autopsy viability schematic... The parameters have more to do with decades of emotional and physical abuse and what went on between husband and wife. Experience has taught me to look at things scientifically, psychologically and realistically... Instinctually, I hope that he will reap what he sowed, whatever the case may be.

:yay:
I agree. I don't know all the background on the case and he only knows the true motives and what really happened. However, if he was truly acting in his wifes' best interest I hope that he is blessed and vice versa.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I still find the whole situation incredibly sad. I also find it sad that so many people loathe her family for fighting for her and wanting to care for her, no matter how much brain damage she had. I would do the same for my child with no regrets. :shrug:

N

newtosomd

Christy said:
I still find the whole situation incredibly sad. I also find it sad that so many people loathe her family for fighting for her and wanting to care for her, no matter how much brain damage she had. I would do the same for my child with no regrets. :shrug:

Absolutely! I guess there was a bad relationship between her husband and her parents. I can't imagine the same situation happening in my family, but you never know cuz people do some crazy things.

B

Bruzilla

virgovictoria said:

I am not looking for evidence of something that never happened because I've followed this case for years. It is the people who jumped onto the Schindler bandwagon before Easter of this year who are looking for some kind of blame or fault that they can hang around Schiavo's neck. Over the years, the Schindlers and their cronies have accused Michael Schiavo of:

Beating his wife and trying to strangle her, which caused the original impairment. Now proven false by the autopsy.
Knowing that his wife would recover and denying her access to doctors. Completely false.
Wanting her to die so he could collect on her insurance and a medical settlement. This money has been gone for many years, and he turned down millions of dollars to turn over custody to the Schindlers.
Injecting her numerous times with poisons. Competely false.

All of the doctors I heard last night said pretty much the same thing, that Terry Schiavo ended being what anyone could call alive about 10 years ago. Michael Schiavo waited until three years after that point to finally listen to the doctors and pull the plug.

What really annoys me about this is that a lot of people jumped on this case this Spring, and made all kinds of allegations, insinuations, and character assinations on Michael Schiavo, the doctors, and judges that have been dealing with this case for 14+ years. After all of the turmoil, when it is proven that Michael and the doctors/judges were right, where are all the stone throwers? They're either nowhere to be found or claiming that some mysterios person or group isn't telling the truth. It's just disgusting.