Schooling Shows

SerenitStables

Sadielady said:
At first I thought you said you were 8 years old, but I think you meant one of your students! I am still tired from MSA. You should try SMHA next weekend. I was home by 3 PM their last show. There was still decent competetion 10 - 25 in a class, but it was not a rediculously long day. Next time your out look for us. I am riding a huge dark grey that is bucking around the ring! "Fade to Gray" is her show name.
AMIT (A Moment in Time) has schooling shows. They are not as busy as either MSA or SMHA. The next one will be MAY 6.
Flat Iron has a schooling show MAY 5

Can you send me the info for the AMIT and FIF shows?? My step-dad used to get AMIT stuff, but he moved.

Thanks!!!!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
SerenitStables said:
Can you send me the info for the AMIT and FIF shows?? My step-dad used to get AMIT stuff, but he moved.

Thanks!!!!!
AMIT (301) 475-5434. If you leave your phone number he will call you back and then ask him to send you a prize list.

Flat Iron has never sent me a prize list and I don't have their number, but there are several people on here who can help you out with their show.

K

Katie

May 5th, 2007 is the schooling show at Flat Iron. It is being advertised on the classified ads in the horse section.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
ARWB01R said:
What schooling shows are taking place in Southern Maryland in the next month or so? I know there's one at FIF, Freestate, SMHA, MSA...any others? Thanks!

September 23rd @ Equilibrium in Crofton. Then June 3rd and September 9th @ Merry Mount Equestrian Center. I know that TLC Equestrian Center also had a schooling series last fall and they are up near Davidsonville.

Howard County Horse Show Association @ hchsa.net has a great series. So does Baltimore County Horse Show Association.

Hope this helps. :howdy: