Scorpion

For those not familiar it's about a group of super genius misfits working under government overseers to save the world. Premise is ok but there are many instances of "genius" moments that are implausible to even the non-super genius.

However, put the very cute actress Katharine Mcphee in a very skin tight costume and I can overlook the fallacies.

*sigh*

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Premise is ok but there are many instances of "genius" moments that are implausible to even the non-super genius.

its like a super smart version of Leverage ...
.... and most of the solutions really required gross suspension of reality

However, put the very cute actress Katharine Mcphee in a very skin tight costume and I can overlook the fallacies.

:yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
For those not familiar it's about a group of super genius misfits working under government overseers to save the world. Premise is ok but there are many instances of "genius" moments that are implausible to even the non-super genius.

*sigh*

I liked the wet tee shirt scene a few weeks ago better. :yay:

Interesting entertainment given the outlandish scenarios, but I guess she likes it better then singing (she was season 5 runner up on Idol).

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have to constantly tell the giant "it's a TV show"...."it's a TV show"...kind of ruins the show, because I have to listen to his theory of how the problem should be solved, then I hear why their solution is not feasible, and what should be done to correct it and so on and so on.

Suspend your belief and relax and watch the TV show. It's just a TV show. :banghead:

It's to the point that I would like to stop watching the show, but he likes it. :banghead:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I liked the wet tee shirt scene a few weeks ago better. :yay:

Katharine-McPhee-BTS-Sexy-In-Water-Scorpion-JR-72215.jpg