Scum from PG, a Cop, arrested in Calvert!

protectmd

Because it says in the police report that she stayed with the alledged perpetrators when she 'didn't get along with her mom'. If a 13 year old 'can't stay at home, it suggests either a rotten family situation or some propblems with the teenager herself.

As I stated earlier, in any criminal case that is based on a he-said she-said, the believability of the victim plays a role.

Do you even read my posts before you go off half-cocked ?

-He said she said -
I highly doubt that a detective and the Sheriffs Department along with the States Attorney's Office of Calvert County would go through with bogus charges based on fabricated sex tales as a political stunt. Its likely that this victim was interviewed thoroughly for hours and even threatened with prosecution if she was found to be lying. Its also clear that the victim was able to provide further proof as she informed investigators of the possible stash of photos/videos that they were keeping of her.

-Rotten Family-
Who cares if she had issues at home. If you had a "perfect home life" you are a liar. This makes them even more responsible. They filled the roll of the rescuer and became the monsters. The therapist and role model turned rapists and molesters. If we are going to challenge her credibility, lets also examine the facts that its not likely the offenders provided a statement to investigators. The defendants didn't dispute the charges, nor have they hired an attorney to dispute the charges in the media, if she is the liar.

What does confuse me is why they charged this on a warrant instead of seeking a sealed grand jury indictment, and unsealing the case already starting it out in the circuit court. The probable cause statement doesn't mention if a search warrant was conducted and what specific evidence was recovered to support the facts of the case. This may point to a weak area of the case or the detectives not playing out their entire hand of cards unless it goes to trial. I would imagine that a trial may not play out for almost a year in this case as im sure many witnesses, private investigations and of course review of discovery will take place for the defense's case. I would imagine if they go to trial, theres no doubt that ex boyfriends, her sexual history, how she dresses, her medical/psychological records and everything else will be exploited on the stand, if there is a trial. Theres no doubt that the wider family dispute will come into play here, as well as bringing in any enemies from the defendant's workplaces to paint a true character picture of them both. I would imagine a plea will be had in this case, maybe to the 2nd or 3rd degree sex offense?

itsrequired

I would imagine if they go to trial, theres no doubt that ex boyfriends, her sexual history, how she dresses, her medical/psychological records and everything else will be exploited on the stand, if there is a trial.

You never cease to amaze me with your ignorance in reference to the law. You must get all of your information from t.v.

Tell me under what circumstance a defense attorney would bring in ex-boyfriends, sexual history, appearance or medical history in a case like this?

officeguy

-He said she said -
I highly doubt that a detective and the Sheriffs Department along with the States Attorney's Office of Calvert County would go through with bogus charges based on fabricated sex tales as a political stunt. Its likely that this victim was interviewed thoroughly for hours and even threatened with prosecution if she was found to be lying. Its also clear that the victim was able to provide further proof as she informed investigators of the possible stash of photos/videos that they were keeping of her.

If they dont have any pictures or email/text trails of what happened, it is exactly that, a they-said she-said.

-Rotten Family-
Who cares if she had issues at home. If you had a "perfect home life" you are a liar.

I did have a perfect home life growing up, two parents, food on the table and such. Doesn't mean I didn't have my run-ins with them, but I allways knew where home was.

The defendants didn't dispute the charges, nor have they hired an attorney to dispute the charges in the media, if she is the liar.

He is a cop and he had a prior incident where he was accused of assault. You can bet that he already has a good defense attorney working on this, not to make a statement is his right and I would expect that he simply told them that he does not wish to make a statement.

What does confuse me is why they charged this on a warrant instead of seeking a sealed grand jury indictment, and unsealing the case already starting it out in the circuit court.

As I said, I suspect they have more hard facts than the affidavit lets on, at least I hope they do.

The probable cause statement doesn't mention if a search warrant was conducted and what specific evidence was recovered to support the facts of the case.

Does anyone know whether their home was searched ? If they go to the point of arresting someone, they would typically get a warrant to search his house, cellphone and car at the same time to minimize the chance of him destroying evidence.

I would imagine if they go to trial, theres no doubt that ex boyfriends, her sexual history, how she dresses, her medical/psychological records and everything else will be exploited on the stand, if there is a trial.

I doubt that this will happen.

Watch less TV.

Last edited:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
bye bye scum bag~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ next lets see what happen with scum bag wife...

intertidal

Roger that. Let's see if she has the balls to do the same.

She'll likely get both a survivor's benefit + his pension since he was not convicted - could be a good payday.

But since he did not show for trial, is the 100K bond forfeited?

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Oh dear, so much to reply to ....

1. Making bond is not a "revolving door of justice". Bond is meant to guarantee the accused does not flee, that they stand trial.
2. Victims are first interviewed by civilians from social services that are trained to spot the difference between abuse and a false claim. They then indicate to the police who commence a formal investigation.
3. Highly doubt the charges would go forward on just hearsay, not against a fellow LEO. Don't forget, the sheriff and state's attorney run for office, they aren't out to make themselves look bad with a trunped up case.
4. Both the officer and his wife deserve their rights under the constitution of due process (back to point one).
5. Sadly the victim will be the subject of an attack on her character if this goes to trial. Wonder how many here that are questioning her motives were upset when the defense attorney in the Quad murder case spoke ill of the victim?

Well so much for his trail. Wonder if they will push forward with the charges against the wife?

GregV814

Re; You misguided folks bantering on about pension....

Prince Georges does not deduct Social security payments under the law because the FOP adopted retirement fund is self sufficient. All deductions are made to the pension fund and pay much more interst than the SSA. So when a participant leaves the police/fire program, they are entitled to their contribution. If less than 20 years of contributions they are normally give a check, minus the taxes. So although you may huff and puff about keeping their pension prior to normal retirement, its just like a bank account you set up.

OKAY!!!???

BTW this galoot is/was personal friends with Kevin Davis, a retired Deputy Chief with PG. Kevin was appointed Chief of AA County by Laura Neuman who didnt get the nod for November....

officeguy

The fact that he killed himself means either that he was guilty, or that an innocent man was driven beyond the breaking point by the justice system. Iow it means nothing.

I hope there is a trial of the wife so it becomes public record whether they had anything beyond the accusations of the girl.

justiceforall

The fact that he killed himself means either that he was guilty, or that an innocent man was driven beyond the breaking point by the justice system. Iow it means nothing.

I hope there is a trial of the wife so it becomes public record whether they had anything beyond the accusations of the girl.

The scumb did it. If you really hope this, go to the court and get the probable cause. There is plenty beyond the "accusations of the girl"!

Last edited:

justiceforall

I read through this whole thing. This just reinforces my belief that there are some screwed up people on here. Protectmd and chesepeaksports....you sirs, are idiots!

officeguy

The scumb did it. If you really hope this, go to the court and get the probable cause. There is plenty beyond the "accusations of the girl"!

The affidavit filed for the arrest had nothing more than the statements of the girl and a text message that didn't really mean much. As I stated from the top of this thread, I hope they had more than that to make their case.