Seahawks v. Bears game tread...

PsyOps

Pixelated
All I know is Chicagoans sure learned a lot about how to be unpatriotic. They yelled during the entire national anthem drowning out the singer. This from the home of Obama.

:ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
All I know is Chicagoans sure learned a lot about how to be unpatriotic. They yelled during the entire national anthem drowning out the singer. This from the home of Obama.

:ohwell:

I think that is a Chicago tradition and I saw a lot of singing along.

Let it go. Let's not politicize everything. I have enough trouble not doing that as it is. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think that is a Chicago tradition and I saw a lot of singing along.

Let it go. Let's not politicize everything. I have enough trouble not doing that as it is. :lol:

I'm not politicizing this. I saw some were singing; but in large part they shouted down the singer; who I think they said was a player for the Black Hawks. It was completely rude, shows no respect for the Athem, and shows who Chicagoans really are.

That's all I will say about it. I'll give you the last word; which I'm sure you'll take :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I'm not politicizing this. I saw some were singing; but in large part they shouted down the singer; who I think they said was a player for the Black Hawks. It was completely rude, shows no respect for the Athem, and shows who Chicagoans really are.

That's all I will say about it. I'll give you the last word; which I'm sure you'll take :lol:
Cornelison is the guy that sings the National Anthem for the Blackhawk games, he isn't a player.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'll give you the last word; which I'm sure you'll take :lol:

Now I can't. So, I won't. But somebody oughta...

Like hell I won't. :lol:

It's tradition there. Youtube bears/seahawks 2007

I think the singer does Blackhawk games, not as a player.

thurley42

HY;FR
Really Clemons? You are down 21-0 and you want to get cocky and do a little "Look at me, I got a sack" pose? UFB