Sean Hannity threatens legal action

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On the other hand - he has settled these kinds of cases out of court with payments to women. NOT the typical behavior of a man completely innocent. Some of the stories of these cases describe a man a little too eager to push his luck.

Color me skeptical.

Paid to GO AWAY, not because of Guilt ....
how subjective is it ? oh the guy makes jokes and innuendo ....
get that in front of a Jury .... Ooo that's hostile

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm with Hannity on this one, seems a pretty clear case of BS and there's no way he would have made those overtures to her given her history of harassing him. O'Reilly on the other hand I believe is a dog and didn't get nearly his due.

Well, looks like you're with him for god reasons; he's fighting back and the tide is receding. Good for him and this draws a contrast between him and Bill. :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Paid to GO AWAY, not because of Guilt ....

Which always pisses me off. Yes, in the long run its supposedly easier to give them a few bucks so they'll crawl back to their gutter, but it also encourages others to pipe up for their payday. Notice that these people never press criminal charges, they always sue for money?

Duh.

I have no idea what the truth is about BillO, but I'm glad to see Hannity stand up against these shakedown artists.

Hijinx

I have many great memories of my mother.
People did not curse around her.
They did not tell dirty jokes around her.
There were no sexual inuendo's spoken around her.

She was a strong woman, and wouldn't put up with it.
Those who knew her knew that, and those who didn't found out soon enough.