Seattle Cop Asks For Box Of Chocolates. Employee: ‘I Won’t Serve You’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to The Post Millennial, the officer was accompanied by a trainee when they entered a store called Chocolati. After the encounter with the employee, whom The Post Millennial described as a “white female with green streaks in her hair,” The Post Millennial contacted the store. An employee told The Post Millennial, “Is this how you want to spend your time? Getting essential workers in trouble? Shouldn’t you be spending your time harassing homeless people?”

After the reporter for The Post Millennial then said they would attempt to contact the owner or manager, the employee agreed that would be a better idea, but then reportedly added, “… and go f*** yourself.”

The Post Millennial added, “Following the publication of this article, another police officer contacted The Post Millennial with a similar story from a different date where they were refused service at the Chocolati location on E. Green Lake Dr. N.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since when is some durhard working at an overpriced candy shop an essential worker?

That's too bad because I've never really visited Seattle and now you can be sure I won't go anywhere near that shithole.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Since when is some durhard working at an overpriced candy shop an essential worker?

That's too bad because I've never really visited Seattle and now you can be sure I won't go anywhere near that shithole.
Essential. :lmao:

I spent one night in Seattle when I went to Whidbey Island in 2015. I didn't get to see any of the city. Had dinner with an old boss from CA that lives there now, and flew to Hawaii the next morning.

Hijinx

Just find a new place to buy your chocolate and when a call comes in from that store, make certain you have somewhere else to be.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just find a new place to buy your chocolate and when a call comes in from that store, make certain you have somewhere else to be.

When it goes on the "Sorry, we'll get to you when we can" list, it becomes a terrific robbery opportunity. The progbot owner probably didn't think of that.

BOP

Been there, and it is. As is Portland, OR, and any other demonrat-controlled city.

herb749

I did see that positive covid tests are way up in the Pacific northwest. With all the whacked out liberals there you'd think they'd all be vaccinated. Guess not.

rmorse

544AE039-BEB8-42F6-AFE5-DB181F9C9831.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Employee At Chocolate Shop Who Refused Service To Cop Loses Job

According to The Post Millennial, after the encounter with the employee, whom The Post Millennial described as a “white female with green streaks in her hair,” The Post Millennial contacted the store. An employee told The Post Millennial, “Is this how you want to spend your time? Getting essential workers in trouble? Shouldn’t you be spending your time harassing homeless people?”

After the reporter for The Post Millennial then said they would attempt to contact the owner or manager, the employee agreed that would be a better idea, but then reportedly added, “… and go f*** yourself.”

The Post Millennial added, “Following the publication of this article, another police officer contacted The Post Millennial with a similar story from a different date where they were refused service at the Chocolati location on E. Green Lake Dr. N.”

Initially, on Wednesday Chocolati issued a statement on Facebook in which they defended the employee’s right to free speech, stating:

We have recently become aware of an incident that occurred with a team member and an officer of the Seattle Police Department who was refused service. Although we do respect this team member’s freedom of speech, the actions in this instance do not represent our views as a company. We are actively working directly with this team member and the local precinct to create a more inviting, inclusive and cohesive community for all.
But two days later, the cafe’s owner, Christian Wong, announced the employee no longer worked at the store, writing on Facebook that “it was in the best interest of both parties to part ways.”

I find it suspect to consider the store owner fired / asked the employee to go elsewhere ... AntiFA / Burn Loot Murder are not celebrating the refusal

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'd like to know when it became acceptable for employees to let their beliefs get in the way of customer service. Any retail stores that I've ever worked at would've fired this clerk before she finished her sentence.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'd like to know when it became acceptable for employees to let their beliefs get in the way of customer service. Any retail stores that I've ever worked at would've fired this clerk before she finished her sentence.
When sneering, obnoxious, Left-Wing ####s started opening their "specialty" or "niche" outfits like Starbucks, Whole Foods, Apple and Ben & Jerrys.

Hijinx

I know I am a bit old fashioned, but I would never hire anyone who dyed their hair with green streaks in the first place.
I watched the Utube of that bull dyke soccer player doing a Subway advertisement with her pink head.

I kind of like hair that has some sort of resemblance to Natural color.

phreddyp

I know I am a bit old fashioned, but I would never hire anyone who dyed their hair with green streaks in the first place.
I watched the Utube of that bull dyke soccer player doing a Subway advertisement with her pink head.

Good luck with that in this day and age !

black dog

Free America
I know I am a lot racist, but I would never hire anyone who dyed their hair with green streaks in the first place.

IFIFY