Second DWI

MMDad

Lem Putt
See below.....

This is what I was talking about. I hope he doesn't find a good lawyer...that way he'll actually get what he deserves. :shrug:

I see everyone but Otter telling him to get sober. I guess it's all what you want to see.

Cowgirl

I see everyone but Otter telling him to get sober. I guess it's all what you want to see.

Telling him to get sober is great...but he's a repeat offender. You think he's actually going to listen? Apparently he doesn't care about the possibility of hurting others. :shrug: Oh well.

Ross905

I certainly understand everyone's fustration with my behaviour. I don't pretend to have a good excuse- just a complete lapse in judgment. I really thought that I hadn't had that much to drink this time and was only going a short distance- still I know - no excuse. So now I am just trying to figure out what I should expect so that I can get the help I need and get my life back on track. I had heard that I would be looking at maybe 10 days, but I can't miss that much time from work.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
My guess would be any combination of the below:

-license suspension
-fine
-lots of community service hours
-AA
-weekend jail

I'm leaning towards a suspended license, AA classes and some jailtime.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I certainly understand everyone's fustration with my behaviour. I don't pretend to have a good excuse- just a complete lapse in judgment. I really thought that I hadn't had that much to drink this time and was only going a short distance- still I know - no excuse. So now I am just trying to figure out what I should expect so that I can get the help I need and get my life back on track. I had heard that I would be looking at maybe 10 days, but I can't miss that much time from work.

10 days to think about your life. The next time it could be 10 yrs plus for killing someone

meangirl

Nice lady!
My guess would be any combination of the below:

-license suspension
-fine
-lots of community service hours
-AA
-weekend jail

I'm leaning towards a suspended license, AA classes and some jailtime.

:yeahthat: I know someone who did the weekend jail thing. They would have to check in every Friday evening and got out on Sunday evening.

I would be more worried about missing time from your's or someone elses life then from work! Jobs can be replaced, people can't!!!!!!
As the old saying goes "you dance you pay the fiddler". may you spend many unhappy hours behind bars....it's better then spending an eternity six feet under!

Callie girl

I'm doing the AA classes. My last one was about 5 years ago and I did get any jail time, but now I am really worried. I know what I did was really stupid. How much time do you think I am looking at? I am worried about losing my job.

Hopefully a long azz time. Your worried about losing your job but not about taking a chance of your losing your life or taking other peoples life?

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
I'm doing the AA classes. My last one was about 5 years ago and I did get any jail time, but now I am really worried. I know what I did was really stupid. How much time do you think I am looking at? I am worried about losing my job.

:liar:
Okay, like MMDad said...........be honest. This may be the one effing time in your life where honesty pays off.

You are not going to AA classes you are suppose to go to AA meetings.
You need to be more sincere about it.

Instead of worrying about what sentence you will recieve....you should be worried about your addiction.
You have got a real problem here, man. You cannot seem to get it thru you thick :bonk: that you are among millions who can't drink responsibly. They gave it up. Give it up. The gig is over. Go to AA tonight.
It's a pattern, you will do it again and again.

PS I have another cousin that has soooo many dwi's he will never be allowed to drive again. He rides a horse to town. :lmao:
It really isn't funny though. He is pathetic and lives a pathetic live.
As you can see I stem from a looong line of drunks :lol: I have had my share of run-ins with the law. I gave it up. I Thank God I never hurt anyone or anything, except my pride.

onebdzee

off the shelf

If you are doing the AA classes....how did you get a DWI?

You "fall off the wagon" and couldn't get a hold of your sponsor for however long it took you to get drunk?....THEN....you forgot his/her number after you drank and couldn't find anyone to drive you home?

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Does anyone know of a good attorney?

Oh the joys......
Never try to talk to a drunk. No exception here.

You have been given two names of attorney's. If you pay them enuff, they will get you off the hook. Is that what you want to hear?

There.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Telling him to get sober is great...but he's a repeat offender. You think he's actually going to listen? Apparently he doesn't care about the possibility of hurting others. :shrug: Oh well.

After his last reply, I'm starting to lean to your side :lol:

camily

Peace
Does anyone know of a good attorney?

Vallario. :yay:Dads a representative and plays golf with the judges. Everyone I know that uses them has gotten off VERY easy. I used them and did one weekend for coke, pot, paraphinalia for both, and a dui. Before I get slammed, this was about 8 years ago and I've cleaned up my act since then. :yay:

Cowgirl

Vallario. :yay:Dads a representative and plays golf with the judges. Everyone I know that uses them has gotten off VERY easy. I used them and did one weekend for coke, pot, paraphinalia for both, and a dui. Before I get slammed, this was about 8 years ago and I've cleaned up my act since then. :yay:

I'm glad there are lawyers out there that make it so easy for druggies and drunks to only be minorly inconvenienced. :sarcasm: