Seeking Darlene

~Gunslinger

Was just hoping that perhaps somebody could help me get in contact with somebody...(I'm not a stalker honest...*LOL*)

Last Sunday at the Food lion in California (By K-Mart) around 11AM I happened to speak with a sweet woman named Darlene as we were shopping...she drove a green SUV type mini-van and said she was single..I told her I hoped to see her around and she agreed...I know...I was an idiot to not get her phone number but if anybody knows her please ask her contact me at aremnl@olg.com

Thanks

~Gunslinger said:
Was just hoping that perhaps somebody could help me get in contact with somebody...(I'm not a stalker honest...*LOL*)

Last Sunday at the Food lion in California (By K-Mart) around 11AM I happened to speak with a sweet woman named Darlene as we were shopping...she drove a green SUV type mini-van and said she was single..I told her I hoped to see her around and she agreed...I know...I was an idiot to not get her phone number but if anybody knows her please ask her contact me at aremnl@olg.com

Thanks

Like I'd belive that coming from someone w/ the nick Gunslinger. :killingme:

:popcorn:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like you'll be shoppin' at Food Lion everyday now looking for fresh ingredients !

Who remembers the 'social Safeway' ?
I think it was on 'Wisconsin' in Georgetown.

E

(((echo)))

By chance were you two in tampon isle next to the pickles? Not that I frequent that isle, but as i was walking by i saw two ppl "dryhumping" like there was a prize envolved :lol:

J

julz20684

Awwww, I think this is sweet...unless of course you're a psycho mass murderer, then well, it's creepy.

CMC122

Go Braves!
(((echo))) said:
By chance were you two in tampon isle next to the pickles? Not that I frequent that isle, but as i was walking by i saw two ppl "dryhumping" like there was a prize envolved :lol:
Pickles and tampons in the same isle?:roflmao: I need to go there and get a picture of that:lmao:

Toxick

Splat
CMC122 said:
Pickles and tampons in the same isle?:roflmao: I need to go there and get a picture of that:lmao:

Well they are sort of in the same category.

Y'know... objects you can stick in your she-wooter

Dondi

Dondi
CMC122 said:

Doesn't make sense. If you are preggers, then you'll crave pickles. But then you wouldn't need the tampons. :confused: