Self proclaimed “Chief Homophobe” lose to trans woman in Virginia

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Have you ever had any surgery in your life? If so do you call yourself mutilitated? There is no room in politics for bigotry based on religion. It should be about the issues which Roem realized and voters agreed. with

When you cut off the boys and turn your dick outside in. take hormones to grow boobs.....I say mutilated......nothing to do with religion or surgery. You've stated "religion" quite a few times in this thread. You're the one with a problem with religion.

I don't need religion to tell me it's mutilation and weird

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Only if you are bigoted and small minded.

When you've been dating a tranny and tell us how well its going (pitcher..catcher...either way) ..then we can have this discussion again.. In the meantime, yr just spitballing.

Sapidus

Sounds a lot like the conversation people had about gays 10 years ago.

and the conversations people had about interracial couples before that and blacks before that.

It's all just an excuse for bigotry.

The world changes no matter how hard you try to cling to the small mindedness of the past

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

and the conversations people had about interracial couples before that and blacks before that.

The world changes no matter how hard you try to cling to the small mindedness of the past

When you've been dating a tranny and tell us how well its going (pitcher..catcher...either way) ..then we can have this discussion again.. In the meantime, yr just spitballing.

Hijinx

Has nothing to do with bigotry. Has everything to do with the guy is just a mutilated man---not a woman.
The conversation ten years ago on homosexuals is as valid today as it ever was,
Before acceptance by yoyo's such as yourself Homosexuality was recognized as a mental illness.---It still is.
It has been for thousands of years. So some liberal Psychiatrists bent to pressure and started calling it a preference.
They are growing stronger every day because they are impacting our children in schools and spreading their perversion.

Some accept it because it's easier than working on a relationship with the opposite sex
Some because they like to play the role of women.
Doesn't make them women though and neither does slicing off the old velvet headed monster.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I never realized it... Sappy is the real Cartman.

IMG_0888.jpg

Sapidus

Has nothing to do with bigotry. Has everything to do with the guy is just a mutilated man---not a woman.
The conversation ten years ago on homosexuals is as valid today as it ever was,
Before acceptance by yoyo's such as yourself Homosexuality was recognized as a mental illness.---It still is.
It has been for thousands of years. So some liberal Psychiatrists bent to pressure and started calling it a preference.
They are growing stronger every day because they are impacting our children in schools and spreading their perversion.

Some accept it because it's easier than working on a relationship with the opposite sex
Some because they like to play the role of women.
Doesn't make them women though and neither does slicing off the old velvet headed monster.

Can you imagine actually believing this? This has to be a joke right?

Sapidus

Can’t even imagine being this scared of someone who is different from me and maligning them for the way they are and want to love their lives. It’s no different then being racist or homophobic but many of you celebrate being those things too so it’s little surprise you proudly proclaim your bigotry

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

The conversation has not changed.....only in your little snowflake world

littlelady

God bless the USA
Can’t even imagine being this scared of someone who is different from me and maligning them for the way they are and want to love their lives. It’s no different then being racist or homophobic but many of you celebrate being those things too so it’s little surprise you proudly proclaim your bigotry

You are so twisted. Who is scared of someone different? Not me. I said in a post on the forum that I believe in live and let live. I draw the line when they/them/whoever expect me to live by someone’s else’s opinion, or expect that I owe them something because they are different, or they don’t like me for who I am. That would be a ‘no’. F PC. Others can live the way they want. Just don’t expect me to treat them as special, and that is what they/them/whoever want. Forget about it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

You little pussies really need to come up with a better catch phrase. This one has no "gotcha" any more.

Be advised that YOUR world may have changed. Those changes have yet to be adopted by free thinkers who don't give a #### about your labels, feelings, and beliefs.

I will choose freewill... :larry:

Hijinx

Why do you think that because this man is stupid enough to cut his dick off and I believe he is a mental case, that I am frightened of him?

I am not frightened of these crazy mutilated human beings. I pity them. I feel empathy for all sick people, I am not frightened of them.
This person who was elected because the people who voted for him feel that same pity in a different way , people like you who wish to "accept" their sickness, Has a 40% chance he will commit suicide, because when he realizes what a stupid mistake he made it is not possible to regain what he lost.

Check the figures 40% of these people attempt suicide. Then tell me they aren't mental.

SamSpade

You realize there's almost no logic whatsoever in that argument.