Self protection

Novus Collectus

I can't sign, I'm not from MD, but do online petitions really do anything?
I think it depends on the petition. For those that leave an address or an email I assume it is verifiable if it had to be.
Other than that I don't know either.

I see no problem with you signing by the way. You could technically get a permit in MD as a non-resident as it is now (but unlikely unless you were protecting a lot of money as the reason) and if we had shall issue I do not see why that would change.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I also posted it on my car club forum, my cardomain web page and a link on my sig below, this law is a must to even the playing field...:coffee:

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
thank you :yay:

Thats what I got out of it too :lol: (see post before yours)...I wanted someone else to verify what I'd thought though lol.

O that is "pro-gun" to the major internet based news resources, who are even more liberal than the TV news staions. I saw a quote on yahoo this morning from the Universty shootings in Illinois. It said "College campus shootings are NOT rare in the US where firearms are readily available to almost anyone." or something along those lines.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

O that is "pro-gun" to the major internet based news resources, who are even more liberal than the TV news staions. I saw a quote on yahoo this morning from the Universty shootings in Illinois. It said "College campus shootings are NOT rare in the US where firearms are readily available to almost anyone." or something along those lines.

my DAD actually tried to make a similar comment saying that if "assualt weapons weren't available (and able to bought by the parents) then these kids wouldn't be able to use them when they go ballistic" (or something to that general effect)

I said..."dad...1. How many of these incidents can you even think of? 2. I want you to name at least 3 in which they actually used assault weapons.

yeah...that was a hard one for him to try and explain :lol:

dad has never been very pro-gun though. well, he is pro-gun for:
household defense
shotguns, rifles, pistols NOT falling under the classification of "assault weapons"

I agree with him on most of it BUT I want a right to carry concealed and he is fine with people not being able to...He said "guns should be used to protect your family" and I replied..."so...you shouldn't be able to protect your family while you're shopping and some loon comes in looking for vengence?"

yeah, it was an interesting discussion we had the other night...unfortunately I had intended on studying more for an exam I have to go in and take today at CSM... (for an online class) and I was more concerned with arguing my rights with my father :doh: :lmao:

Novus Collectus

sounds like :bs: to me.

It is spun in a way to appeal to both sides.

All i get from it is that he won't take away ALL of my guns, but he still doesn't think I should be packing on the street. Read into it, THATS what he is saying. :boo:

Obama is using code words for strict gun control.