Seller Beware

rippnlips

You would think that calling someone out would get some kind of response. Nada. I guess she has no plans to pay. Thief.

rippnlips

This is the "wonderful husband" here, maybe I should call Wells Fargo and tell them I'll pay my mortgage when I get around to it. Or, better yet, I'll just borrow money from sombody, interest free, for over a year and pay them back as I see fit. As for the tax money you are waiting for.......we heard that line last year. It's time to update the excuse list unless you are still waiting for the 2007 return. If you think you are the only one with problems, think again. My wife does not need to ask me permission for anything, I only step in when her kindness gets taken advantage of, such as now.

Trying2Ride

Quote "You will get your money when we get our taxes back .."

De ja vu...I do believe..isn't that EXACTLY what you said a year ago. And yes I have alot of knive...I love to cook what is your excuss for having them.

DQ2B

Wow, nasty business.

Why anyone would loan money for the purchase of a non-neccessity is beyond me. Now we all know why.

Why anyone would even entertain thoughts of looking for a non-neccessity item when they owed someone money is beyond me.

:elaine:

Wow, nasty business.

Why anyone would loan money for the purchase of a non-neccessity is beyond me. Now we all know why.

Why anyone would even entertain thoughts of looking for a non-neccessity item when they owed someone money is beyond me.

:elaine:
How dare you bring common sense into this thread.:nono::shutup: Back in your sinkhole you go!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Meow pst..

I am sure Trying2ride would have even taken payments of $20.00 a week just to see some sort of effort. (Maybe, not that I am speaking for her)

FrmGrl

Get some!
Meow pst..

I am sure Trying2ride would have even taken payments of $20.00 a week just to see some sort of effort. (Maybe, not that I am speaking for her)
I wish I could add something of value here but wow! If you owe someone money for any reason, going around saying you are even looking at buying something you dont need, and you have not paid them, is kind of rubbing it in their face. Doing it on a public forum is just dumb. Kindness is hard to come by, taking advantage of it is what makes this world turn slower and slower. It makes people think twice, about being nice.

DQ2B

Ok, She has never once bashed you and sad anything bad about you EVER. QUOTE]

Ummm, yea she did kind of bash her (maybe justifyably so) in the original post for all of So. Md to see no less. They both did some bashing here imo, and made something that was probably better kept private a very public issue.

Wait4It..boom

and made something that was probably better kept private a very public issue.

:yeahthat:
I hope under normal circumstances, your better judgements may prevail. While your original post was arguably inappropriate, posting again and further subjecting the rest of us wasn't in your favor. If you felt compelled to write, best done in an email or PM instead of specifically creating an account on a forum to continue to publicly humilitate someone.

rippnlips

I do not condone the public bashing either, this was a last ditch effort to get a response. There were several private attempts over the past couple months. My point has been made, I am done and moving on. I take full responsibility for my actions and all posts. I do not have ill will, this was just a last straw incident that peeved me to no end. Thank you all.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
This is the "wonderful husband" here, maybe I should call Wells Fargo and tell them I'll pay my mortgage when I get around to it. Or, better yet, I'll just borrow money from sombody, interest free, for over a year and pay them back as I see fit. As for the tax money you are waiting for.......we heard that line last year. It's time to update the excuse list unless you are still waiting for the 2007 return. If you think you are the only one with problems, think again. My wife does not need to ask me permission for anything, I only step in when her kindness gets taken advantage of, such as now.

Obama will SAVE us all. He will bail her out AND pay your mortagage too. I am almost positive.:whistle::jerry: I couldn't resist:killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You guys are no fun! What happened did the snow freeze everyone?:killingme OBAMA...OBAMA!:jerry::patriot::roflmao: I must go ride now in the warm sunshine.:love: