Senator Duckworth and Most of the Press Are Lying about Trump’s Speech

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Senator Tammy Duckworth says that, during his address at Mount Rushmore on Friday, President Trump “spent all his time talking about dead traitors.”

This is a flat-out lie. It is entirely untrue. It is invented from whole cloth. You can read the speech here and see for yourself.

By contrast, I do know why she said what she said. Duckworth said what she said because almost the entire press corps said the same thing within seconds of the speech’s conclusion, and, in so doing, it signaled to her and to everyone else that she could get away with it.

Which, of course, she will. The press will, too. Try to point out that her claim isn’t actually true, and you will be met with a series of non sequiturs, along with some pointed questions as to your motivations. “Well he says other things.” “Well, he’s not a good person in general.” “Well, I doubt he wrote it himself.” “Well, last year he said . . .” Or: “Why do you care, anyway?”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/senator-duckworth-and-most-of-the-press-are-lying-about-trumps-speech/

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Senator Tammy Duckworth says that, during his address at Mount Rushmore on Friday, President Trump “spent all his time talking about dead traitors.”

This is a flat-out lie. It is entirely untrue. It is invented from whole cloth. You can read the speech here and see for yourself.

By contrast, I do know why she said what she said. Duckworth said what she said because almost the entire press corps said the same thing within seconds of the speech’s conclusion, and, in so doing, it signaled to her and to everyone else that she could get away with it.

Which, of course, she will. The press will, too. Try to point out that her claim isn’t actually true, and you will be met with a series of non sequiturs, along with some pointed questions as to your motivations. “Well he says other things.” “Well, he’s not a good person in general.” “Well, I doubt he wrote it himself.” “Well, last year he said . . .” Or: “Why do you care, anyway?”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/senator-duckworth-and-most-of-the-press-are-lying-about-trumps-speech/
It wasn't a signal to her, it was coordinated between the press and the democrats. Nobody needs to take the lead when they pre-coordinate their resposnses.

This is a full court, all hands on deck, lets make sure Trump doesn't get re-elected. They say they KNOW he won't get re-elected, but then you see this, demonstrators showing up at all his events and blocking entry, BLM, ISI.. I mean Anti-FA.. Riots, Media.. This is a well coordinate, and very well funded attack. The Riots are more like extortion.. You Elect Trump, this will continue, why the democrat mayors and governors sit back and watch their cities burn, it's worth ensuring Trump doesn't get re-elected, even though he has done NO damage to their cities, they've done it all to themselves.

Scat

, this will continue, why the democrat mayors and governors sit back and watch their cities burn, it's worth ensuring Trump doesn't get re-elected, even though he has done NO damage to their cities, they've done it all to themselves.
Because they all expect the fed to bail them out on the rebuild.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They know their bots didn't watch the speech and will never check a transcript for veracity. It's kind of amazing that they're pinning all their hopes on this - hedging their bets that an enormous swath of voters are ignorant and filled with rage. I personally don't think that's a winning strategy.

What's more interesting are the voters who are like, yeah, these people are liars and they suck....but I'ma vote for them anyway.