Sending thoughts to TWHfan

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Sad day for Twhfan! She lost a horse today. She walked out to her pasture this morning and her new B/W had shattered his front leg! It is impossible to say exactly what happened, even the vet was stumped by the severity of his injury. She was able to hold him and give him comfort (and a bucket of grain) before the vet could get there but she is really devastated by his loss. Keep your chin up C, and be glad for the good times you had with "It's Raining on Sunday" :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
omg, im so sorry to hear this! The horse shattered its leg? wow, im always afraid somthing will happen to one of my horses or a friends... it's always hard watching the horse suffer, even if its only for a little while...

Loper

Animal Poor!
HorseLady said:
Sad day for Twhfan! She lost a horse today. She walked out to her pasture this morning and her new B/W had shattered his front leg! It is impossible to say exactly what happened, even the vet was stumped by the severity of his injury. She was able to hold him and give him comfort (and a bucket of grain) before the vet could get there but she is really devastated by his loss. Keep your chin up C, and be glad for the good times you had with "It's Raining on Sunday" :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

How absolutely horrible! Twhfan, I am VERY SORRY to hear about your loss! I don't have the words to express how sad I am for you! My thoughts are with you.

T

TWHFAN1

Thank you everyone. This is the first horse in all my years I have had to stand by while he was laid to sleep. If I cry anymore, my face will be sore for weeks. I am , what I thought was fortunate, by not lossing a horse like this, but I wish I had more excerince with greef. It really pulls at the heart strings. HorseLady...God bless you , I know your haveing one of "those"days to! Friends are priceless.....

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Oh my God.. I am so sorry for your loss... What a horrible thing to have happened. Sending thoughts, prayers and hugs your way....

Farrier

"Somewhere...somewhere in time's own space

There must be some sweet pastured place

Where creeks sing and tall trees grow

Some paradise where horses go.

-Stanley Harrison

I am truly sorry for your loss.

Mike Bailey

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
I am new here, but I adore animals and horses are #1.
I am so very sorry you lost you friend, but what a blessing you were there with him until the end. He will be waiting for you at the Bridge.
Hugs for you and prayers for your horse.
Blessing...Mooch

mingiz

Horse Poor
So sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my beloved palomino mare back in 03 and I still have a hard time thinking about her and the feelings that go with it. I also did alot of crying. It was one of the hardest things I ever went through.
My feelings are with you..... :huggy:

Tazgirl

My prayers are with you been there done that and I can tell you the grief of watching them suffer will fade but you will always remember. I don't think anything prepares you for it. I will be thinking of you.....

TAZ

T

TWHFAN1

Farrier said:
"Somewhere...somewhere in time's own space

There must be some sweet pastured place

Where creeks sing and tall trees grow

Some paradise where horses go.

-Stanley Harrison

I am truly sorry for your loss.

Mike Bailey
M~ That is so sweet. As if I haven't cryed enough! No really, Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers everyone. It truly does help. The horse comunity may have it's issues, but was all do so well to support eachother though tough times. God bless you all.

DQ2B

So, so sorry Cass. I had a similar instance back in 1995 and it still hurts to think about it today but...the grief does subside and the pain only visits for brief moments. Hope you feel better soon.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cass I am terribly sorry I can't imagine buying a horse and having this happen within 24 hours...do you think the borium shoes caught? I hate these..we will never know endings..:frown:

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
DQ2B said:
So, so sorry Cass. I had a similar instance back in 1995 and it still hurts to think about it today but...the grief does subside and the pain only visits for brief moments. Hope you feel better soon.

So eloquently put. :huggy: I'm so sorry for your loss, I know the pain you must be feeling. :flowers: