Sending thoughts to TWHfan

T

TWHFAN1

ya know, through the silly tifts and word slinging that goes on here, these kind words are the things that help us get through hard times, myself, Remax and HorseLady to mention a few latley. You all are wonderful to me, no matter what discapline, breed or social status, we all understand the love for horses and the heartbreak of losing one. Thank you all. God Bless, C~

barncat

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm happy you were able to be there during the final moments, as hard as they must have been.

T

TWHFAN1

persimmoncf said:
remember bad things come in 3's...

Well between, Remax and Horselady in SOMD and two good friends over here within the last month losing a horse that would be 3's in each state. Hopefully we are good for a while.

MorganLover

Oh my goodness, i don't really know many on this list other then mom aka Happy, Paso, persimon, (i think i know a few more but can't really remember) but TWHFAN i am so so so so sorry for that to of happened. We are not having the best Feb. it is just awful, it must have been this nasty weather and how wet it is and he was probably running feeling good since it warmed up a bit and probably fell wrong the poor guy :frown: that poem made me cry, everyone has such night thoughts for you. I hope you heal quickly. :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
TWHFAN1 said:
Well between, Remax and Horselady in SOMD and two good friends over here within the last month losing a horse that would be 3's in each state. Hopefully we are good for a while.

:huggy: Sorry for your loss, glad you were there to comfort him.. :flowers: