Senior Pictures

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
So, this year I'm a senior in high school and you gotta do that hole senior picture thing and Im going to do it with my horse but I don't have any ideas on poses or whatnot. I already have the photographer and they told me to look around for some poses I like. I was wondering if any of you had any picture syou've had done with your horses or know someone who would liek to share :howdy:

showqueen74

I have some older mags that have good poses in them. I'm back in town for a few weeks (I hope) so I should see you 'round.

BlissfulJumper

I have some older mags that have good poses in them. I'm back in town for a few weeks (I hope) so I should see you 'round.

Thank god! I haven't seen you in ages, hate to say it but I miss your crazy a$$. Please bring them, you could stick them in front of Baileys stall or my locker.Thanks V!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
So, this year I'm a senior in high school and you gotta do that hole senior picture thing and Im going to do it with my horse but I don't have any ideas on poses or whatnot. I already have the photographer and they told me to look around for some poses I like. I was wondering if any of you had any picture syou've had done with your horses or know someone who would liek to share :howdy:

Ugh, no child left behind :coffee:

J and M

Who's doing your pics?

BlissfulJumper

Who's doing your pics?

A lady I know through family friends. She used to do photography on the side for some extra $$$ but got to busy with work and showing so shes gunna my pictures as a favor to the family. I'm not sure if she's taking anymore clients but I can ask her for some names

J and M

A lady I know through family friends. She used to do photography on the side for some extra $$$ but got to busy with work and showing so shes gunna my pictures as a favor to the family. I'm not sure if she's taking anymore clients but I can ask her for some names

My stepdaughter had her senior pics done with my horse last year. The guy didn't do a very good job. He took a lot of pictures, but they were out of focus. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you were using the same guy. :smile:

PM me if you want to see some of her poses.

Last edited:

BlissfulJumper

My stepdaughter had her senior pics done with my horse last year. The guy didn't do a very good job. He took a lot of pictures, but they were out of focus. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you were using the same guy. :smile:

PM me if you want to see some of her poses.

PMed you