Septic tank question

C

CalvertNewbie

Absolutely, positively do NOT go to Earnshaw Brothers for any septic work, or any other service they may provide.

They withheld too much money from an escrow hold-back account, and they have yet to provide me with a detailed receipt/bill for their services. I've asked for a detailed receipt/bill THREE times, but I still don't have it.

Again, do no business with EARNSHAW BROTHERS. :nono:

Businesses who try to rip people off make me want to scream their name from the rooftop to prevent anyone else from getting ripped off, too.

Lovely, I'd want to scream too if I were you. I'd probably park my butt at their place of business until I got my answers. Did you file a complaint with the BBB yet?

Nupe2

Please don't yell....

...we've been in our home for 16 years and have never had the septic serviced. I've used Rid-X but other than that, nothing. I am almost afraid to have it pumped now....:shrug:

edinsomd

...we've been in our home for 16 years and have never had the septic serviced. I've used Rid-X but other than that, nothing. I am almost afraid to have it pumped now....:shrug:

Do it. Otherwise it could cost major $$$$ if your septic field's clogged.

C

CalvertNewbie

Wow, 16 years??!! I think you're very lucky you haven't had issues yet. As edinsomd said, you should probably get it done soon.

Funny you mentioned Rid-X. I always thought it was good to use that. We just had Copsey's here last week and he said not to bother using it, that it does no good. He also told us to stop using double-ply Charmin. :cds: