Serenity Stables

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Nope I tried to call her too and her cell is turned off...Wonder if anyone knows where she moved to??

W

WhoCares

She is advertising that saddle in the classifieds so she is probably checking her emails.

S

saddlesore

She mentioned the move a while back - remember? said it went well, and I think she alluded to the new place being around Leonardtown. I was going to ask her exactly where it is. It sounds nice.

L

Lara

Pasofever said:
I am told it is because she owes several people for bounced checks.. :whistle:

Oh isn't that nice of her. People go out of their way to help her with a trailer, hay, and so on. Yet she bounces the checks to them, avoids phone calls, and emails.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Lara said:
Oh isn't that nice of her. People go out of their way to help her with a trailer, hay, and so on. Yet she bounces the checks to them, avoids phone calls, and emails.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like you heard the same story I did... :lmao:

L

Lara

Pasofever said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like you heard the same story I did... :lmao:

OH yeah...kind of irriating because the people she pulled that on are really great, and would do anything for anyone. Ticks me right off to no end.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:eyebrow:
Lara said:
OH yeah...kind of irriating because the people she pulled that on are really great, and would do anything for anyone. Ticks me right off to no end.
ooooo I guess I am glad I was out of town and didn't return her call. I was trying to help her out too. :jameo: Someone borrowed my trailer while I was away without asking......they must not know me very well. :eyebrow:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
:eyebrow:
ooooo I guess I am glad I was out of town and didn't return her call. I was trying to help her out too. :jameo: Someone borrowed my trailer while I was away without asking......they must not know me very well. :eyebrow:

That shiat would not go over at my house.... :buttkick:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mistymoofwf said:
hi just thought id let you know that jen is leaveing somd and moveing to south carolina to her moms

Hmmm, thanks for passing along that information. Guess I'm not surprised. Not a good thing to burn bridges..and she needs to pay up before heading out... know what I mean Jen if you're reading this! It's the RIGHT thing to do...