Serenity Stables

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hmmm, thanks for passing along that information. Guess I'm not surprised. Not a good thing to burn bridges..and she needs to pay up before heading out... know what I mean Jen if you're reading this! It's the RIGHT thing to do...

well her bounced checks got me the opportunity to buy a real nice gooseneck trailer THANKS SomdRocks!

That very trailer i am now trying to figure out exactly how to connect up myself :lol: I'll get it. i can do the bumper pull.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
well her bounced checks got me the opportunity to buy a real nice gooseneck trailer THANKS SomdRocks!

That very trailer i am now trying to figure out exactly how to connect up myself :lol: I'll get it. i can do the bumper pull.
:huggy: You'll get it down in no time. Soon you'll be a pro!!! :yay:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hmmm, thanks for passing along that information. Guess I'm not surprised. Not a good thing to burn bridges..and she needs to pay up before heading out... know what I mean Jen if you're reading this! It's the RIGHT thing to do...
Heard today it's Georgia or Florida just in case someone else needs to know.....

mingiz

Horse Poor
I never knew this person but it seemed strange every time you turned around she was asking for help on the forums. For things a good barn manager could of taken care of her self. Just glad that I wasn't a victim of hers...But she'll only be able to run so far before it all catches up to her...Ya know what goes around comes around. I could NEVER do such to anyone. I like to sleep at night with a clear head and no guilty feelings....Of course unless it involves Paso :lmao: :elaine:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
I never knew this person but it seemed strange every time you turned around she was asking for help on the forums. For things a good barn manager could of taken care of her self. Just glad that I wasn't a victim of hers...But she'll only be able to run so far before it all catches up to her...Ya know what goes around comes around. I could NEVER do such to anyone. I like to sleep at night with a clear head and no guilty feelings....Of course unless it involves Paso :lmao: :elaine:

I gots my $400 cash from her for her bounced check for the horse I found for her..I took her to Melvins (thats where the owner sent the horse after I made an offer on him) So I set a price $400 with Melvin took her over there..she bought him wrote a check and I backed her on it..An hour later Melvin was at my door saying the check was bad..rather then go through a mess I just gave melvin $400 for the check and got the check from him and called SF and told her the check was bad...in less then a week (too long) she came and gave me my $400 I really think she thinks I am nuts and would have done something to her or taken the horse...she might have even been right..

W

WhoCares

Pasofever said:
I gots my $400 cash from her for her bounced check for the horse I found for her..I took her to Melvins (thats where the owner sent the horse after I made an offer on him) So I set a price $400 with Melvin took her over there..she bought him wrote a check and I backed her on it..An hour later Melvin was at my door saying the check was bad..rather then go through a mess I just gave melvin $400 for the check and got the check from him and called SF and told her the check was bad...in less then a week (too long) she came and gave me my $400 I really think she thinks I am nuts and would have done something to her or taken the horse...she might have even been right..

It is also a felony to do larceny by check. You can go to jail for that charge.

morganhorse

Wow I had no idea that all this had been going on with her :faint: I only bought hay from her (thank god she never bought anything from me)

Does anyone know what happened to her horses?...did she take them with her?

ARWB01R

morganhorse said:
Wow I had no idea that all this had been going on with her :faint: I only bought hay from her (thank god she never bought anything from me)

Does anyone know what happened to her horses?...did she take them with her?

From what I hear (all hear say...) she sold two of the horses (one of the ones Paso helped her get) to one of her students, she still has her main horse Lucky, and not sure what hapened to Willie? Lucky is at a cattle ranch in Leonardtown? She is moving to South Carolina at the end of the month. She's still in the area because she is giving a lesson to a friend of mine later this afternoon...

buddyboii

ARWB01R said:
From what I hear (all hear say...) she sold two of the horses (one of the ones Paso helped her get) to one of her students, she still has her main horse Lucky, and not sure what hapened to Willie? Lucky is at a cattle ranch in Leonardtown? She is moving to South Carolina at the end of the month. She's still in the area because she is giving a lesson to a friend of mine later this afternoon...

she is now in SC she left on monday for good from what i heard.. i think willie was sold madhi went back to his owner && spike && harley one of her students bought