Serious Accident Waldorf 301 and Acton La.

OldHillcrestGuy

Auto accident invloving school loaded with children and a Charles County Deputy, officer possibly trapped in his auto. Traffic will proably be at a standstill for some time.

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
tarps

I heard there were tarps all over the road so hopefully they were not covering any bodies. Traffic is a mess.
:ohwell:

extrication is now in the process so it may be that.

Last edited:

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
ShaunaNJoe said:
I heard there were tarps all over the road so hopefully they were not covering any bodies. Traffic is a mess.
:ohwell:

extrication is now in the process so it may be that.

Oh goodness just went its about that time for me to get ready to head home.

BOHDEN

OldHillcrestGuy said:
Auto accident invloving school loaded with children and a Charles County Deputy, officer possibly trapped in his auto. Traffic will proably be at a standstill for some time.
I HAVE AN CONNECTION TRYING TO CHECK INTO IT WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I KNOW SOMETHING

OldHillcrestGuy

Tarps are used by EMS to set up triage areas for injured people, to seperate the minor injuries from the more serious. Now if you see a tarp on a vehicle thats not a very good sign.

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
cool

OldHillcrestGuy said:
Tarps are used by EMS to set up triage areas for injured people, to seperate the minor injuries from the more serious. Now if you see a tarp on a vehicle thats not a very good sign.

good, hopefully that is all the tarps are for. Thanks

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
3:11 PM 03/03/06 Incident

US 301 Southbound before Waldorf Leonardtown Road/Berry Road

Accident: RTE 301 AT ACTON LANE. **ALL LANES BLOCKED** EACH DIRECTION--MEDEVAC IS ON THE GROUND. ACCIDENT OCCURRED SOUTHBOUND. (WALDORF)

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
sushisamba said:
3:11 PM 03/03/06 Incident

US 301 Southbound before Waldorf Leonardtown Road/Berry Road

Accident: RTE 301 AT ACTON LANE. **ALL LANES BLOCKED** EACH DIRECTION--MEDEVAC IS ON THE GROUND. ACCIDENT OCCURRED SOUTHBOUND. (WALDORF)

That is what I was just referring to. From WTOP!

B

blueeyedtyrant

MMDad said:
nbc4 has pictures up.

I think they tarp all buss accidents due to not wanting to have any lawsuits from kids parents seeing the kids on the news.

OldHillcrestGuy

I knew the deputy's id but didnot put it out there, you just dont know if any family had been contacted yet or not, not saying that its a fatal but still very frightening for family to go through, would rather be contacted by someone up the chain of commander then to have someone contact me who may have read something on a forum page. Just my opinion.

BOHDEN

OldHillcrestGuy said:
I knew the deputy's id but didnot put it out there, you just dont know if any family had been contacted yet or not, not saying that its a fatal but still very frightening for family to go through, would rather be contacted by someone up the chain of commander then to have someone contact me who may have read something on a forum page. Just my opinion.
SORRY DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT ONE :doh:

OldHillcrestGuy

Thats Ok wasnt trying to stir anything up, I have sons who are officers in Charles and you worry all the time, and Waldorf is getting worse all the time.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
OldHillcrestGuy said:
Thats Ok wasnt trying to stir anything up, I have sons who are officers in Charles and you worry all the time, and Waldorf is getting worse all the time.
:yeahthat: