Serious Accident Waldorf 301 and Acton La.

CMC122

Go Braves!
blueeyedtyrant said:
I think they tarp all buss accidents due to not wanting to have any lawsuits from kids parents seeing the kids on the news.
Where in the world did you get that? Patient care is first priority not hiding everyone's identity for fear of a lawsuit. Guh.

I hope the officer pulls thru fine:yay:

BOHDEN

OldHillcrestGuy said:
Thats Ok wasnt trying to stir anything up, I have sons who are officers in Charles and you worry all the time, and Waldorf is getting worse all the time.
I HEAR YOU ABOUT WALDORF, I WORK IN A BANK IN WALDOR IT IS GETTING CRAZY!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
BOHDEN said:
I HEAR YOU ABOUT WALDORF, I WORK IN A BANK IN WALDOR IT IS GETTING CRAZY!
Please use shift to capitalize the first letter of you sentance and not the caps lock key. You are hurting my eyes with the all caps typing followed by another post where you typed in lower case. TIA. :huggy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Have the reopened the lanes yet?
They showed it at the beginning of the 4:00 news and traffic is flowing in both directions. The cop car was already gone and they didn't make a big deal out if it at all.

D

dems4me

:yahoo: :clap: :clap:

My commute is already about 2.5 hours comming home on an average day (and I tend to drive fast) ... would hate the thought of something major adding to it. Might just be easier to get a hotel :lol:

BOHDEN

dems4me said:
:yahoo: :clap: :clap:

My commute is already about 2.5 hours comming home on an average day (and I tend to drive fast) ... would hate the thought of something major adding to it. Might just be easier to get a hotel :lol:
Hotel Party at the Hotel! :whoosh: