Serious question about ACB's nomination and confirmation

limblips

PREMO Member
I have heard a number of dems claiming the nomination is "Illegitimate" but they give no explanation as to why they claim it is. The research I have done does not support their claims but I may have missed something. My take is that there is nothing wrong with the nomination but they think tossing around the word illegitimate will make people tie it to something nefarious or illegal.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am sure they were howling at the moon last night after she was confirmed and will continue to do so.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It isn't illegitimate, it is just not to their liking. Same as them saying that Trump is illegitimate. It is their dog-whistle for them being the big cry-babies that they are.

What he said ^^

Several prominent progs declared on Twitter that if ACB was confirmed they would start busting up the place - "burn it all down" was one threat.

So did that happen? Or was it like their childish threats to leave the country, just something they screamed during their tantrum and then forgot about?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just like hillary spouting off about how the Trump presidency is illegitimate because of Russian boogeymen. Illegitimate is the new racist.

1 of her most recent quotes:
I think that Trump and a lot of the people around him know that his victory was not on the up and up,” she argued, pointing to Russia’s disinformation campaign to sow chaos and suppress votes. “So there is an air of illegitimacy that surrounds Trump’s presidency

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Hijinx

Hillary was never a brain surgeon, but I believe the 2016 election was the straw that broke the camels back and turned her totally insane.

Grumpy

Hillary was never a brain surgeon, but I believe the 2016 election was the straw that broke the camels back and turned her totally insane.
From the stories I heard about her when Billybob was prez, she's always been insane.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I would love to have James Woods over for a crab feast and beer :roflmao:

I bet he is loving every minute of this as a Hollywood conservative that man has taken a beating - time for vindication.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I would love to have James Woods over for a crab feast and beer :roflmao:

I bet he is loving every minute of this as a Hollywood conservative that man has taken a beating - time for vindication.
I’d be right there with you! 😂

Hijinx

Elizabeth warren has a bad habit of saying the American people do not like this or that or whatever.
Like she can read the minds of the whole freaking country and they all feel the same way she does.

For a woman with as many Diploma's as she has , she isn't very bright.

DaSDGuy

Illegitimate is a popular word for dems. It started with their kids. Well, just the ones they didn't abort.